Part V

"Wang He Di, every day with you is like time standing still. You make my heart beat fast every time you hold my hand. I still feel it. Every day, for the last ten years. Since that cold winter night you held my hand to warm it up before I freeze to death." She chuckles and everyone follows her, including me.

She clears her throat before looking straight in my eyes. "I think... I think my heart knew then, that my life will never be the same again." she smiles, tightening her grip on the microphone she was holding.

I return a smile to her, grabbing her hand that was holding her boquet. "I love you", I mouthed these words to her. And she mouths back, "I love you".

We turn to the minister as he finishes off the wedding

"The sacred vows that you make to one another today present you with the opportunity to express your love in your words. I would at this time invite you to publicly declare these vows.", he motions.

"I, Shen Yue, take you, Wang He Di, for my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow.", she declares, her eyes fixed on me.