Part VIII

We give each other a big smile as we turn around to face our cheering audience. I could see all faces happy for us. Some in full smiles, and some in tears.

I see Boss Wang Ke & Tao Jie from the corner of the room, next to brother Wu Yi and Yue Yue's assistant, waving at us. Both red in tears.
We wave back, with tears and smiles of our own, by this time, some of our closest friends and family are already shouting in happiness. 

Shen Yue's friends Zhi Ting, Zi Wei and Sun Ning were also standing near the aisle next to Jia Qi. They were all clapping and plastered with smiles. Yue Yue waves to them and shouts, "It's happening!!!"

After taking pictures and having all the guests and family move to the reception, Shen Yue and I were left with our friends, Xixi, Xize, Kuan, Jiaqi, Zi Wei, Zhi Ting and Sun Ning, as well as my assistant and hers.

They all congratulate us and my best friend Xize comes up to me, patting my shoulders, says, "Finally, bro. You don't have to hide anymore." he smiles, displaying his still crooked teeth.

I gave him back a grin. "Finally, bro."

Jiaqi and Zi Wei comes and gives Shen Yue a big hug. The three start to echo in tears as they embrace each other.

The boys all just patted my shoulder. It's been a long time coming, but they knew this day would come.