chapter 2

Two years back

Khaleel made me a promise. 'After my time, please take care of my Muneera. I want her to have a good life, for Allah's sake,' he pleaded amidst coughs.

'Haba, Yaya Muhammad, InshaAllah, you will recover soon,' Alhaji Khaleel reassured him.

'Khaleel, I know this illness won't spare me. After my two-year battle with it, my time in this world is fading. Please, ensure she doesn't suffer. I beg of you,' he pleaded once more, coughing persistently. 'Tell them to come in now.'

Two young girls, Muneera and Afrah, around 14 years old, entered, accompanied by Hajiya Fiddausi, Alhaji Khaleel's wife, and Hajiya Amina, Alhaji Muhammad's wife.

Muneera rushed to her father, embracing him. 'Get well soon, Dad,' she whispered as he managed a smile before another bout of coughing.

As the coughing persisted, they hurried to fetch a nurse. Quietly, he uttered the Shahada before his passing.

Tears flowed, prayers echoed for him. The villagers mourned deeply for the loss of the kind-hearted Alhaji Muhammad.

Alhaji Khaleel made a solemn vow to honor Alhaji Muhammad's promise, a secret he would keep for two more years."

*****************,*******************
Back to reality

Muneera cried so much after hearing what her father said to Alhaji Khaleel; she really missed her dad. Her mom cried too but not in front of Muneera.

Later that night, Muneera and Afrah pleaded with Muneera's mom, Suje Dandali, because they needed her guidance.

After they finished talking, Muneera bid farewell to her friends and walked home.

When she arrived home, Muneera got ready for bed, brushed her teeth, and prayed. Afrah also prayed before leaving the house.

Muneera's POV:

Ina fita daga dakin, I bump into something at first Naxata bangone, but Taya bango xai tsaya a hanya, as I look up I saw ya namir.

Ke bakya ganin gabankine? I just glare at him and said Kaima bakaganin gabankane, he just smirk and said because you are too short to be seen that is why he smirk again. Whattt he insult me wallah so I just glare at him again and left the place.

Lokacin tafiya yayi shikenan im going to leave the village that I spent sixteen years in it all those wonderful memories that I have in it.

And again my sweet momma my ya Ali and my little brother all am going to live them.

So I just started crying and hug my my mum, i don't want to leave you I murmur shhhh my daughter that doesn't mean you will leave us forever you will be visiting us pha.

I hug both ya Ali and Muhammad and then my friends.

Two cars ne agurin buh bansan wacce xanshiga ba.

Afrah held my hand and then we are in front of ya namir car I guess, waccan car din na abbane da umma mukuma wannan ce ta ya namir ita zamushiga.

This is my fourth time entering a car so I try opening it but Nakasa, Afrah car din ta ki buduwa, Afrah tafito daga Motan tabude mun Kafin Nashiga back seat I heard ya namir silently laugh but I just ignore him.

I wave at my family farewell before we zoom off...

Who is namir?

Namir is the first son of Alhaji khaleel, he is twenty-three years last two weeks yadawo daga United Kingdom after spending four good years (degree) and he study business administration.

And Namir is the handsome type he is very tall and fair in complexion, he is a nice person and kind hearted, but people mistook him as a rude person.

And he is leaving in kano

Who is muneera?

She is 16 years old going ss3 next term   she is leaving in (gaya) village.

She is the friendly type know how to tease a person not give a damn about what other people Says about her and she is also beautiful fair in complexion not that tall.

Who is afrah

She is also 16 years going to ss3 next term also leaving in kano

She is beautiful too not that fair , she is  like muneera, friendly,  knows how to tease and blah blah blah

So what do you think about the story?

Vote

Coment

Share

And follow also

Luv u Lodi lodi