chapter 8

6days later

Everything is going smoothly between namir and Muneera shiri sukeyi sosai har story take bashi lokacin datake village nasu yanda take tsokana mutane yanda suke xuwa dandali and whatever namir laugh his heart out cox she is so funny even afrah will be saying wai suna ware ta but they just shrugged it off.

Wow, Namir's point of view really adds depth to the story! Here's an edited version with some adjustments for clarity and flow:

---

I sighed as I reflected on the events of the past few days. I couldn't understand why I had fallen for Muneera so quickly. Why did I love her so much? Her presence was like a whirlwind, making me realize that I was in deep.

Tomorrow, I would be leaving for my master's degree, and I knew I would miss her terribly.

Leaving my room, I found Muneera and Afrah in the living room.

"Hello, babies," I teased as I sat down near Afrah.

"We are not babies!" Muneera protested, with Afrah chiming in to support her.

"But, Ya namir gobe xakatafi? Muneera asked with teary eyes

"Yes, muneera " i replied. "I'll miss you," she added, her voice filled with sincerity. I understood her feelings; we had become close, and parting would be tough.

I suggested we go shopping since I was leaving the next day. Their excitement was infectious, and I couldn't help but feel happy too.

I gave them 10 minutes to get ready, then we rushed to the car. As I drove, I stole glances at Muneera, realizing I will spend three years without seeing her.

Sitting in the car, I waited for them to finish getting ready. After a brief pause, we headed to shop rite.

Sunyi shopping sosae nakula muneera tafison chocolates and afrah kuma sweets

Bayan sungama mukafito daganan mukatafi downtown, we all ordered our food and started eating, only to be interrupted by a young lady.

"Hello," she said to me. I looked at her, axuciyata nake fadin banason mata marasa class. I just replied with "hy," and she said, "My name is Sumayyah," while extending her hand for a shake. Mtssw, I hate nonsense. "Young lady, can you please leave this place?"

"Well, I'm not going to leave unless I have your number."

"Can't you see I have a girlfriend?" he said, pointing at Muneera. "Hhhh, this young girl," she said, pointing at Muneera. "I know both of them, sister naka ne."

"#wtf," says Muneera as she stands up. "Look, whether I'm young or not, that's not your business. So, you better stop disturbing my boyfriend and kindly walk out of this place before I disgrace you, you bloody witch," I yell. She quickly muttered sorry before she left.

After she left she just sat down and started laughing,suma su namir da afrah suka biyeta sukafara dariya, wai yanxu taxata dagaskene she said as she continue laughing.

Then be my girlfriend he tease but deep deep inside him he mean what he says, she just laugh again while saying ya namir you are so much wallah.

Bayannan sunxagaya wajen abokanansa yyi musu sallama kafin suka dawo gida.

Best day ever muneera muttered when they enter he just reply by am glad that yau tamiki ddi.

Washe gari

Namir baitashi dawuri ba saboda flight nasa na 2:00pm ne so sae karfe 10 yatashi yyi wanka sannan yyi breakfast

Around 12:30 driver namir yaxo tafiya his mom hug him while wishing him safe trip with dua before his father did the same to him he knows that ofcourse he will his family afrah ce takaraso gurin she hug the hell out of him cox she is even crying afrah you should please stop crying keda xakimun addua amma kukakiye am sorry brother but am going to miss you so much,me too lil sis.

After mom and dad left i asked afrah where is muneera,she was about to say something when she arrive naga idanta yyi ja kamar tayi kuka, sai naji kaunarta nakara shiga raina, what happened to my lil sis,i said as i held her hand she just started crying and i hug her while muttering the same thing that i said to afrah she wish me safe trip too and i enter the car.

Sai naji dama nafasa tafiyarnan saboda Muneera.........

End of chapter 8
Vote
Comment share
Follow

Luv you all😘