chapter 13

"Yesterday muka gama exams, and today we're getting ready to travel. Did I ever tell you that Ya Aliyu (her older brother) got married last year? It's strange that he didn't marry earlier,since it's village!but he found his match in the end.

Namir has been ignoring me these past few days, and it's really getting on my nerves. Ever since the day he acted strange and left abruptly, we haven't spoken. I haven't even had a chance to chat with my bestie on the phone.

'Muneera!' I heard Afrah calling my name. What? I asked. She told me to bring the bag for our village trip.

Finally, I murmured as I lay down on my bed. 'Today munsha aiki,' I said to Afrah. 'Yes, I swear,' she muttered as we fell asleep.

The next morning, they didn't go back to sleep. After praying, bathing, having breakfast, and doing other things, around 7 am, they set off. They arrived at the village around 8 pm. Muneera's little brother, Muhammad, was the first to hug her because he missed her so much.

Muneera hugged her mom tightly, saying, 'I miss you.' After all the greetings, they entered the small house and sat down."

Muneera's pov

"I held Afrah's hand as we left the house because I was so excited to see my best friend, Halima. 'Assalamu Alaikum,' we muttered as we entered the house. 'WaAlaikum Assalam,' Halima's mom greeted us warmly, welcoming us in. After the initial greetings, she surprised us by saying that Halima had gotten married and even arranged for someone to take us to her house.

As we entered Halima's house, she came running out of her room. I could tell she recognized my voice. She hugged me and Afrah before we sat down and started chatting about various things. She mentioned that her wedding was just a month ago.

At 1 pm, we left Halima's house. On the way, we met a girl who annoyed me. Despite I'm four years older than her,but tunda nakoma cikin birni,duk randa naxo sae tayi ta shishigemun,I tried to fake a smile and asked her how she was doing. 'I'm fine,' she replied, continuing to follow me. I didn't want to be rude, so I just kept quiet while she kept talking and we nodded along.

When we arrived home, we saw Ya Namir and Ya Aliyu at the door. I quickly greeted Ya Aliyu, who smiled back, and I asked about his wife. Afrah did the same, engaging in the conversation."

Indo move to where namir is and staryed smiling while blushing,ina wuni she greeted him but he just nodded and i raised my eyebrow🤨 like is she okay?

After that she follow us while asking,who is that guy?who?we asked at the same time that handsome guy mana!with white clothes,so u mean ya namir afrah asked? Ya Allah his name was so mashaAllah she muttered muneera wlh this your brother ya birgeni,wlh inason shi wani irin bakin ciki naji datace haka wait why am i angry? afrah burst into series of laughter...

Since that day, indo take xuwa gidanmu'and i realise yana biyeta and that's makes me angry wlh,and i don't know why maybe because i don't like indo that's why.

Ina game a phone dina naji mutum kamar agabana,as i look up i saw ya namir'so i quickly stand up cox wlh kwanakin nan I'm scared of him.

Muneera let's go outside muxagaya village din cox I'm bored"i quickly nodded and took my veil before we sauntered out,nayi sauri nakira afrah muka fita tare.

Duk gurin da muka xagaya,all those girls will talk to him,or wave at him,and he's just smiling sae abin yabata min rai,sae de kuji ana cewa hello dangayu, sannu dan birni, laa kunga dan birni kyakyawa,gashi kuma dan Gaye,blaa blaa kowa da abinda yake fada,afrah held his hand from the left side so i quickly found the courage and held his hand too.

Haka dae muke tafiya har mukadawo gida munashiga mukayi dakinmu sae bacci.

Cox we are going back tomorrow and I'm really going to miss my mom.....

Hello everyone is been a while since i updated

Wallah am so lazy,typing dinne yake ban wahala wlh.

How was the chapter?

Vote

Comments

Share

And follow also

Luv u a lot 😘