chapter 4

Namir's POV:

This little girl, fha ta rainani, I have to do something before Tarainani dayawa. I mean, nobody ever told me gardi till her. I bite my lower lip while smiling evilly. I know what I'm going to do.

Washegari:

I woke up during fajr and went to the masjid with my dad. After we got back, I recited my Qur'an before drifting into slumber 😴.

I woke up around 10:30 pm and entered the bathroom to take a bath and brush my teeth. After that, I put on my black trousers with a blue T-shirt and sprayed some perfume. Finally, I sauntered out of the room to my father's room. Since it was Sunday, my father didn't have to go to the office.

I entered his room and found both of them inside. I squatted down, greeted them, and they all asked how my night was. I replied with "Fine."

After that, Mom said the dining room was ready, so we headed there for breakfast.

We both sat down at the table, waiting for the two annoying girls to join us.

Once they arrived, we served ourselves and started eating. After we finished, I went upstairs to my room to grab my phone and keys because I was heading to my best friend's house.

As I come out of the room, I told my parents that I'm going out. After that, something bumped into my chest, and as I looked down, I saw that little annoying girl.

I looked around, bbu mutum kodaya, so I bit my lip while muttering "perfect timing." I held her wrist tightly and pushed her against the wall.

"Ke maimaita abunda kikacemun jiya," I told her through gritted teeth. She just looked at me with her innocent face, saying, "Ya Namir, it hurts, I swear." Tears were already streaming down her cheeks. Oh my God, I hate it. I hate seeing a girl cry, especially because of me, I thought as I released my grip.

I bent my head close to hers, smirked, and said, "Don't even try to mess with me again." Smirking again, I turned around, busy smiling to myself. But what I heard next made me freeze in my tracks.

"Mtssssssssssswwwwww, Mai Kan ungulu kawae," she said. Before I could turn around, she had already run off.

Hmmmm, I clenched my fist, yarinyarnan... I just shook my head and started walking to the parking lot. I spotted my Mercedes-Benz, got in, and drove to my best friend's house.

As I reached the door, I knocked, and the little boy, at the age of 14, opened the door. "Namir, my namesake," we shook hands before entering the house. I greeted his mom, and she informed me that he was in his room.

Upon reaching the room, I opened the door to see my best friend busy typing on his phone. He quickly put his phone down, and we shared a manly hug before sitting down.

"Maxxa bakacemun xakashigoba yau," Habeeb said. I just glared at him, "Toh daman sae nacema xanxo NE," I said, brushing it off.

Namir nasamu girlfriend he said with a serious tone. Habeeb never takes things seriously, but I guess today he is. Who is the lucky girl? I asked. He sighed before saying her name is Maryam, and we just met pha last week, but I really love her. Wow, I am so happy for you! What about you? He asked. Well, no one for now.

But Kasan nafadamaka xamudauko cousin dinmu a Kauye right? He nodded his head, and wlh this yarinya she just came pha yesterday, but ni taruga ta rainani she is Afrah's mate, but she is acting Lyk am her Mate. Then I narrated to him what happened.

He just burst into laughter while clutching his stomach. Maxxxa yarinyar pha ta birgeni pha, he said as he continued laughing, which made me glare at him while muttering stupid.

Hello guys🙋

How do you see Namir pov

He is friendly to whom who know him right?

And also Namir used to pray all 5prayers so I don't have to tell😂

And he used to read Quran,azkar after subhi

And next chapter will be muneera pov

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Luv u all 😘