chapter 14

Washe gari

We woke up around 10,sannan mukashiga mukayi wanka mukashirya saboda yau xamutafi, and afrah was busy making phone call with her boyfriend,wlh i don't want to leave my mom but yaxanyi?haka akagama shirye shirye sannan mukayi breakfast.

Its time for us to leave but Abba,umma and my mom were in the room busy talking about something that i don't care to know,but i know that it is very important.

Muneerahh afrah called my name,what is it?i asked, i just like calling your name she wink as i just roll my eyes, kedae kinsan meyasa nakiraki? She asked, how would I know? She just laugh and said baby you didn't start crying yet,she laugh well I'm not going to cry i said,she just laugh again while pointing at my face,you already started,whatt I'm not crying i defend myself.

Well you are,i heard his deep golden voice(namir) i just cover my face with my palm,and run out of the place,and cried cox I'm really gonna miss my mom.

Bayan munyi sallama dasu,my mom hug me and wish me safe trip,and again my lil bro muhammad and then we zoom off home.

3 days later

I was in my bed busy chatting on IG,lemme just say busy watching videos on IG when afrah came inside the room while saying abba is calling us,so i quickly took my veil and i followed her.

Just to find ya namir was already in Abba's living room, we sit down while we said Abba barka da yamma he replied with yawwa.

So the reason why i called is that,uhmmm afrah did you have any suitor? She shyly reply with yes and then boom nikan banda kowa,he asked me and i shyly reply with noo and he asked namir too,to my suprise he said nooo.

Okayy then muneera munyanke shawarar muhadaki da namir mu da mamanki but we are not going to force both of you,saisa tun farko natambayeki in kinada suitor but you don t have one so muneera what do you think?

Oh my goodness,i can't say no to them,cox they have done everything to me,duk Ac dake dakin sae danaji gumi ,ya Allah help me yanamir the person i took as my brother and he also take me as his sister xan aura?

Muneera we are waiting for you?Okayy Abba nayarda Allah yasa shiyafi mafi alkhair and they both chorused with Ameen, i can't sense ya namir busy smiling,Abba asked Namir and he accepted it wait why did he accept it?

Namir pov

ALHAMDULILLAH ALA KULLI HAL, I'm very happy when i heard muneera doesn't have a suitor and i was scared at first cox i think she is going to say no but she ended up saying yes, ya Allah yanxu I'm going to marry her?oh my god.

Muneera pov

Bestie we have to meet up i called my bestie, hope everything is well? He asked? I don't know let's just meet at nearby restaurant i took my veil and get out of the house.

We sit down and order coffee before he asked me what is wrong? I narrated everything to him, his eyes quickly turn red as he said and you love him? Well i don't know but i think i just like him, yes you don't love him but you LOVE ME he said, well dear bestie i don't love you i just took you as my friend.

Muneera i love you and you must love me,so please go and tell your dad that you have a suitor and that's me, seriously i can't do that to them i yell,if you Can't do that lets run out of the town and get married, bestie nace i will obey my parents i just want to inform you cox you are my frnd not kabani mummunar shawara he just chuckle while beating the table don't worry muneera i will force you to do that,with that he left making my mouth hung open...........

Hello babies

Short chapter right?

Votes

Comments

Share And

Follow also

Luv u a lot😘