chapter 16

Two weeks later

Everything is going smoothly between namir and muneera  and she find out that she loves him  but she didn't tell him yet.

Sun koma school last week,though ashraf use to disturb her but she didn't mind him saying he will soon stop namir use to take both of them to school sannan yadauko su.

Yanxu su muneera and afrah were in  lvl 3 and that's rock💃

1 week later

Namir is already working in his father company now he is always busy that's  why he stop taking them to school yanxu driver ne yake kaisu.

Today being Saturday They have lectures from 10-12 pm they both get up around 8 am and dress up after that they came out from the room to greet their parents.

Mom pray for them like usually before they leave just to be stopped by ya namir saying he want to talk to muneera.

Uhmm lil kanwa u look beautiful anyways karki bari maxa su kalle ki she just laugh cox he used to tell her everyday bye ya namir we are going to be late bye bye he said as he kept waving his hand till they left he's just smiling.

Muneera pov

After the boring lectures we are now free afrah said yess oo wlhy i dislike this lecturer ohh sorry my habibi is calling afrah says, i just said anyways meet me  wajen parking mota alright I'm coming says afrah.

Ashraf pov

Since muneera is ignoring me lemme just go and introduced my self to her parents.

He park his benz c300 and entered the house he salam before he enters.

Mom was the one who answered it welcome she said as she gesture him to sit down.

He squat down snd greet her before he said he want to talk to  abba.

Abba ne yafito but he didn't recognise his face he squat down and greet him before abba says sai dae kuma banganeba😊

Uhmm sunana ashraf Muhammad babandede ni abokin muneera ne I'm here to ask her hand for marriage.

Abba sighs before sae kuma anriga anmata miji he says while smiling hmmm tohm shikenan abba yatashi ya karkade rigarsa before yafita yanata qwafa.

Abba says which kind person he is let muneera come back and we will asked her.

I came out and enter the car busy thinking of what to do and idea come out of my mind muneera have lectures today so she is probably in School.

Hello barbushe come with ur gang and meet me right now am in zoo road ok sir angama.

Barbushe come with two people behind him sir gamunan inason kunga wannan picture kuje school kudauko min ita mubar garin xanbiku da motata wudil xamu wuce.

Muneera's pov

Afrah is busy making phone calls with her habibi and am here waiting for the driver and also waiting for ya namir to call me.

Motane ta tsaya a gabana and i just hissed and started walking cox bbu mutane dayawa yau a wajen parking mota so i started walking again but the car kept following me.

Thank god i saw afrah and yell her name tana juyowa phone na tafadi nasunkuya xandauko  kenan mutum daya daga cikin car yafito and held me yasamin abu a nose na all i know is that afrah was calling my name before i pass  out.

Third person pov

Afrah just started running so that she could reach the car but the car is on high speed and she ended up falling she is in the verge of tears,she was shock so she doesn't know what to do she took her phone with her shaky hand trying to dial ya namir number but it ended up falling kuma screen yafashe she just saw muneera's phone so she quickly took it and dial ya namir number.

Namir was in his office when his phone rings he just smile and said yau  muneera ce taki kirana he waited before he dial hello he said but to be interrupted by afrah's voice busy crying what happened sis?he asked muneera she kept on calling muneera's name but doesn't know what to say ya namir just shouted snd said what happened to her.

Afrah  manage to explain him what happened  through shaky voice he quickly rush out of the office busy wondering who would do such thing to muneera he run out to the school and they go back home busy thinking of what to do.

He explained to his daddy what happened mom was already crying his daddy quickly call and officer cox they want to start  investigation namir doesn't know what he is feeling right now he can't cry he just stand up and said daddy lemme go and find her he quickly started running his father stopped him saying inma yafita a ina xai ganta let the police did their job he just started shouting dad bansan wana irin hali ta ke ba.

Dad what did muneera do to deserve such thing dad wlhy i can't live without muneera he shouted just by then he started crying ohh ya namir da kuka, afrah was the one who hug him just by then he started thinking who would do such thing to her.

Ashraf he muttered before abba said ashraf Muhammad babandede?he asked yes baba I'm suspecting him but dad how did u know his name? He come to this house this morning asking for muneera's hand in mariage and what did u say dad? I tell him tanada miji.

ASHRAF U ARE DEAD says namir ohh lord i don't have his number,i don't know their house calm down baba says who is ashraf to muneera?then namir and afrah narrated everything since wat he told namir 3years back till now.

The police officers was just writing the main thing. Namir called one of his frnd who is best at hacking or finding location so that if ashraf called they will find out the place.

They were busy discussing about the issues when namir phone rang it is a number so he answered it hello namir  ashraf what the heck did u do to muneera? Calm down muneera was safe ohh lemme call u video call he said as he hung up.

His frnd Suleiman was already trying to find out where she is 

Ashraf calls him video call and both of them were already crying except namir and abba.

Anyways don't worry about how i tied her and also put solotape on her mouth she is very stubborn that's why muneera was just crying while looking at them.

What do you want? Abba ask? Well u already know i decided to be the good man and i ask you but u say she have a husband  that's why i'm the bad guy now.

Well now either u lyk it or not she's mine he laugh evily well don't bother calling cox i Will switch off the phone now he laugh evily before he hung up.

Did you find out the place? namir asked

Ohh yeah they are still in kano wudil but i didn't find out the exact area OK tohm kutashi mutafi wudil.....

Hello guys

How are you?

How's the chapter?

VOTE

COMMENTS

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW ALSO

Luv u all❤❤😩