chapter 9

Muneera pov

Today is monday so i woke up around 6 and showered,dress up before afrah stand up too and entered the bathroom.

Jiya yana, ya namir yatafi kuma haryanxu bawanda yakira, I just hope he is alright, I thought.

Around 7:40, mungama komai, the driver comes and takes us to the school. We head to the class where I say hello to the boys and shake hands with the girls.

The further maths teacher comes in, arrrgh, I hate further maths. Wae bayan maths din ma sae anyi further maths, I said while gritting my teeth.

Usman, the most funny, naughty, talkative, and intelligent boy of the class said...

"Muneera, do you want to go out of this class?" he asked. I nodded my head while asking Afrah, Maryam, and Fatima too, and they both nodded.

"Ok," he said. "Sir, we have been arguing with these girls that 2+2 is 22, but they said it was 4," the teacher just stared at him cox he doesn't know what to say.

He winked at Muneera, so she quickly said, "You moron, how will 2+2 be 22?" All the 4 girls and 1 boy kept on arguing about stupidity.

"Shut up, u idiots uf you are not going to shut up, kindly walk out." "Ok sir," they both muttered as they walked out. Teacher din sakan baki yyi yanaganinsu lallai wannan yara.

Suna fitowa suka fashe da dariya, wow, Allah yashiryemu says Maryam. Ameen dae, we are in our last term pha in secondary school life, so we have to enjoy, right? I say as they both nodded in agreement.

Usman just laughed and said, "This teacher aswear basida wayo can't he see that we are just arguing for nothing unless to get out of this."

"We heard the sound of clapping. Lahaula, the principal, ya Allah help us. Did I tell you that everybody is scared of this principal? When he is talking, you'd think he is shouting, and when he's shouting, you'd think he is barking. I just hate his voice.

'Well, follow me to my office,' he said. I just hope he is not going to call our parents. We silently followed him to his office, muttering some dua. As we reached the office, he opened it, and we entered. He made us sit on the floor and then silently started scolding, 'Why are you so stubborn, guys? Daman, you,' he said, pointing at Usman, 'I know you are the head because you are my customer every day. Afrah, Fatima, Maryam, are my customers too since I used to discipline them more than three times a week. Well, you, new student, I guess from now on you will become my customer too.' He gave them each four lashes, saying, 'Muneera, make sure she doesn't repeat her mistakes like before.'

At closing time, they left the school, entered the driver's car, and zoomed off home. When they reached home, they informed their mom that they were back before entering their room. Afrah turned on her data, quickly screamed, 'Yanxu, he texted us, let's chat.' She dialed his number, and they greeted each other while asking how he was doing.

Meanwhile,muneera turned on her data too amma baiyimata mgn ba,she shrugged it off while saying i think sai sungama waya da afrah yyi mata mgn so she took her bath,and changed into abaya,she turned on her data again but baiyi mata mgn ba.

2weeks later

Muneera kullum tanaganin suna phone call dasu umma da abba da afrah but be taba yimata mgn ba so he already forget about me,his lil kanwa pha?she even cried that they after that she dial her mom's number and they talk for a while.

Afrah come into my room and said yanamir yace ingaishe da lil kanwarsa ,I'm not that happy when she says it,i think ma itace Kawae tafada.

My question is that meyasa ba yyi mun magana,and why did he forget about me?

End of chapter 9
Vote Comments Share And follow also

Eyyah ya namir yamanta da lil kanwarsa but ni banyarda ba pha but we will find out in the next chapter

Love you all😘