What They Say About Flowers

It was early in the morning, and Momo Yayorouzu barged into Mei's room.

"Wake up, Mei! What are you still doing in bed? We're gonna be late!"

"Just five more minutes..." replied the girl, sleepily. "Is it Monday yet?"

"No..."

"Then bugger off."

Momo pulled down Mei's covers.

"Its Friday, you pancake. We have school."

"Even after the USJ fiasco yesterday? I told my grandparents they would probably cancel class today."

"Nope, we have class. Let's go."

"Nah." Mei pulled her covers back up. "Just tell the teacher that I've been deeply traumatized and will need a couple of days to recover."

Momo rolled her eyes.

"You know I can just tell your grandparents that class hasn't been cancelled, right?"

Mei stood motionless for a few moments, wrapped in her covers, thinking of what she should do. Then she finally sat up.

"You are actually the worst." she complained.

"I'll be waiting downstairs. Be quick!" with that, Momo left the room.

---

A few minutes later, Mei made her way down the stairs to meet her friend.

"See? We're even going to make it on time." said Momo, placing a sticker on the girl's forehead. "Good job, Mei."

"You're giving me a sticker?" Mei reached up to remove the sticker.

"Not just a sticker. It has a kitten that says "Me-Wow!"

"I'm not a kindergartener." said Mei, looking at the sticker in her hand.

"Okay, I'll take it back."

She reached for the sticker, but Mei pushed her hand away abruptly.

"Hey, I earned this, back off!"

Momo chuckled and the girls made their way to school.

-——————-

Before homeroom began, Kyoka, Momo, Mei, Kirishima and Kaminari were chatting.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" asked Kirishima. "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second?"

"Yeah man, all the channels made a big deal out of it." said Kaminari.

"Can you blame them?" said Kyoka. "The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start!" said Iida, striding around like a military cadet. "Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats." said Kaminari.

"You're the only one who's not." added Mei.

"Shoot." said Iida, quickly running to his seat.

"Do you guy know who's gonna teach homeroom today?" asked Kyoka.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." said Momo.

In that moment, the classroom door opened.

"Morning." Aizawa walked in, covered in bandages and with casts on both of his arms.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" said the class.

"You're too much of a pro!" added Kaminari.

"Enough of that. We have serious topics to discuss." said Aizawa, glaring at the students. "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."