Unforeseen Simulation Joint

It was early in the morning, and the 1-A students waited in the classroom for their first period.

Mei was munching on a bar of chocolate with her feet up on the desk, which was driving Iida insane.

"Shinomori! Put your feet down! And put away the chocolate!"

"Why do you have your panties in your bunch this early in the morning? Here, have some chocolate." she smirked.

"No! I hate chocolate."

"Excuse me?" Mei put her feet down and sat straight. "What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?"

"I've eaten it and didn't like it. Simple as that."

"Then eat it again cause you must have eaten it wrong."

Mineta, who was sitting nearby eating a bag of jelly beans, interrupted them.

"Hey Mei, what will you give me if I manage to throw this jelly bean and catch it with my mouth?"

Mei shot him an angry look from the corner of her eyes.

"A concussion."

In that moment, the classroom door opened.

"Settle down, everyone. Class is starting." said Aizawa, entering the 1-A Classroom. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa." replied the students.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

"Excuse me!" said Sero, raising his hand. "What'll we be doing?"

"Rescue training on disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time, because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

-——————-

The bus seating was organized by Iida.

He followed the classroom seating chart, so Mei ended up beside Todoroki, with Momo seating across the isle from them.

On the seats in front of Mei, were Kirishima and Kaminari.

Mei was sitting sideways, facing the isle to avoid Todoroki and to keep Momo from having to interact with Mineta, who was sitting beside her.

"How does your Quirk really work, Mei? Have you ever asked yourself that?" asked Mineta.

"No. I've had other things on my mind." she did know how it worked, but she didn't want to have a conversation with Mineta.

Momo cleared her throat and prepared her classic 'know-it-all' expression.

"Actually, her psi-energy comes from-"

"I think it comes from the intense heat inside your body." interrupted Mineta, smiling creepily at Shinomori. "What do you think?"

"I think you're a complete idiot." Mei replied.

The bus then hit a bump, causing her to accidentally elbow Todoroki.

The boy, who had been trying to sleep, opened his eyes and glared at Mei from the corner of his eyes.

"Could you not be so unpleasant, I'm trying to sleep."

Mei turned to face him.

"Did you not notice we hit a bump? I didn't mean to hit you, dumbass."