Prologue

Prologue

Niall and Lillie have been through a lot. Lillie finds out a lot about Niall that she didn't ever expect. When they meet he's quite secretive with her and doesn't share a whole lot. But as there relationship grows it gets harder and harder to keep things from each other. She ends up finding out he didn't have the greatest childhood nor did it get too much better from there. Starting off with drugs at a very young age, his brother Greg, basically took him under his wing when he turned eighteen, after their parents kicked Niall out. And from there it only got worse. Niall got further involved with the drug industry and become a well known dealer. Along with Greg. When Niall meets Lillie, he slowly starts to realize that his old life style might bleed into the one he's been building with her. His past catches up to him and puts both him and her in danger. He tries to get out of the business but things don't always go to plan.

In the mix of it all, we are introduced to new characters. Such a Harry Styles, Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik. Zayn, we find out works with Niall as well, being one of the right hand men to the boss. Alan. Zayn ends up helping the two lovers get through their chaotic mess together. Along with the help from an unexpected ally. Greg, Niall's brother. We also lose good people through this journey as well though. Will, being one of them. He was one of Niall's friends that we are introduced to at the beginning and he ends up helping Lillie to the extreme of loosing his own life. A great tragic loss that struck them all. Then, there was the bad people. The main one being Rick, the brother of Niall's boss. Alan. When Niall beats him to death after walking in on him all over Lillie just before they reunite, Alan focuses on getting revenge on Niall's weak spot. Lillie. 

The two go into hiding and things progress from there. In the end Lillie ends up getting put into the hospital after getting shot by Alan, who gets put away in prison for a very long time. Zayn and Perrie leave the country together and Greg goes into hiding as well. Niall turns himself in and we're left with one more passionate scene between the two star-crossed lovers.

Last but not least, it ends with Lillie getting a very interesting phone call from the hospital, telling her she's pregnant...

Read to find out how Lillie's life is turned upside down once again. Will Niall ever return? This time around will there be harder consequences? Maybe things affect her differently this time and cause a chain of events that turn her....Dark