Chapter 1: It's hot...

Lucy's p.o.v

I finished packing and took my luggage downstairs. I sighed and locked the door and was greeted by a certain pink-haired dragon slayer and his trusty sidekick. "Luce, you sure you don't want us to come?" Natsu asks again. "Yeah, I want some time for myself and this job requires only one person!" I say as I continue walking along with them. "I'll carry that for you, Luce!" Natsu says as he snatches the luggage from my hands. "Okay," I say and continue on my walk for the train station. I can't help but feel on edge. I don't want to leave him. It's going to feel a bit weird without him, but I have to go if I want to pay off the rent. And this job is pretty easy and it's for 130,000 jewels. 

Natsu pouts as he hands my luggage and I just giggle. " Bye Natsu. You too Happy," I say and turn around to get on the train. Before I can step foot onto the train, Natsu back hugs me and buries his face in my hair. "Be safe..." He whispers. "I will and you too. I'll be back soon," I say and then get on the train. I wonder why he was so clingy for the whole week... Nah, it must be my imagination. Ugh. It going to be mating season soon for the dragon slayers and I hope Mira's right about Lisanna not being Natsu's mate...

No one's P.O.V*
Natsu sighs as he watches Lucy's train leave. "You're in love~!" Happy teases. "Shut up! I don't say anything about you and Carla!" Natsu says as a blush creeps across his cheeks and then Happy's. "Now that I think about it, isn't the mating season for Dragons Slayer's starting soon?" Happy asks. "Yeah..." Natsu says as he runs his hand through his hair. "It started today," Natus says and continues walking to the guild. "Who do you think it'll be?" Happy asks. He shrugs. "Gajeel's probably Levy, Loxes's probably Mira, and Wendy is too young to go into the mating season," Natsu says.

"Plus it gets stronger when it's the second day," Natsu says looking up at the sky. "Is this your first time going into the mating season?" Happy asks in curiosity. As he has never witnessed Natsu during the mating season. "No, it's my 2nd time. I haven't had any luck," Natsu says. It's true, he hasn't mated with anyone. "You think it's Lucy?" Happy asks Natsu. Natsu's face turns beet red. "I-I-I don't know," Natsu mummers. "You were really clingy today and last week. You did keep on smelling her and you wouldn't let her get near other guys," Happy says with a smirk. "That was only because she smelled like-" Natsu stopped himself too embarrassed of what he was about to say. "Shut up," Natsu says as he opens the guild doors.

"Natsu~!" Lisanna purred as she sat on Natsu's lap. Natsu just blinked at her. Lisanna was wearing something so revealing that a towel would cover her more then what she was currently wearing. Natsu shoved her off him. "Don't do that. I don't like it. My mate wouldn't like it either," Natsu growled as he stood. He didn't like that Lisanna was doing something that his mate should be doing. He felt dirty having her near him like that. Lisanna ignored him and grabbed onto his arm and rubbed against him. "Come on~! Babe~! Mate with me~!" Lisanna said a little loud. Too loud. This made Natsu mad. He refused to disrespect his mate like that. Natsu threw her away from him. "NO! YOU'RE NOT MY MATE!" Natsu shouts loud. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the scene with shocked expressions. "Don't ever do that again Lisanna. You're not my mate and you never will be," Natsu said with a cold angry voice. Lisanna's eyes teared up.

"N-Natsu-san!" Wendy says trying to calm him down. Natsu turned to her with a death glare. "Wendy, I'm really angry right now. Please don't talk to me, I don't want to say something that might hurt you," Natsu said as he patted her head. She peeped but nodded her head. Natsu left and he started to feel hot. His stomach started to hurt. He groaned and started to head for the door. "Natsu I can make your pain go away-" Natsu growled as he heard Lisanna's voice. Lisanna flinched and Natsu left. Natsu didn't know what to do at the moment with the pain in his stomach. He clenched his stomach and continued walking. He didn't know where he was going but he kept walking and before he knew it he was walking up Lucy's apartment stairs. He opened the door to her room and went onto Lucy's bed. He curled up in the sheets and smelled them. Strawberries... Was Natsu's last thought before he found Lucy's pillow to be very interesting.

Happy's p.o.v

 Lucy... where are you..? Natsu really needs you right now... I looked through the Lucy's apartment window and quickly looked away. Lucy is going to need a new pillow...

Little demon Kitsune here! I'm going to be editing the chapters. There will be some changes in most chapters! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to check out my other books! Don't forget to comment down below on what you guys think about the chapter, don't forget to vote, follow, and share with your friends!

Little demon Kitsune out!