Chapter 3: Something sweet...

*Natsu's P.O.V* 

 I sat up as a familiar scent filled my nose. Something sweet... Strawberries. I heard the door open and I looked at Lucy. I stood up and walked toward her. "Natsu!" she said and then I slammed her against the wall. I stopped. I-I can't do this to her... What if she rejects me or worst. She regrets it. I look into those beautiful brown orbs. She grabs my scarf and pulls me closer. I blush. "You okay?" She asks looking back into my eyes. "Luce... y-your m-my..." I stammer. Lucy nods. "Go ahead... I don't mind," She says and I gulp. "B-but what if you regret it?" I ask as tears fill my eyes. "I won't. I promise I won't," She says with a smile. "Then... Can I?" I ask. "Yeah. You can," she says. The moment those words left her lips. 

  I slammed her against the wall and kissed her forcefully. She gasped in surprise and I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance. Which she happily gave. I explored her mouth and danced along with her tongue. My hands slid under her shirt I grabbed onto her breast. She moaned with pleasure. And  I growl out of pleasure as I rip off her shirt along with her bra. 

*Lucy's P.O.V*

 I start moaning at the touch. And soon I'm thrown onto the bed and Natsu pins me the bed. He eyes are filled with lust and plead. I pull his scarf and kiss him. He groans into the kiss and trails his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. He tugs my panties and the yanks them off along with my skirt. I yelp and jolt up in surprise. He bites my bottom lip and the taste of blood fills my mouth. He licks my lips and then kisses my jaw and starts leaving kisses down all the way to my neck. He begins to suck and kiss all over until he reaches a sensitive spot on my neck which makes me moan out loud. He smirks against my skin and sucks harder.

(and smut happens)

  Before I know, Natsu is biting my collarbone as he cums inside me. I moan out and clench the sheets. Natsu takes out his teeth and then lies next to me as he pants. He grabs my waist and cuddles with me. He buries his face in my hair and the last thing I hear before I fall asleep is "Thanks, Luce"...

 I wake up and feel something warm against me. I smile as I recognize this warmth. Natsu... I try getting up but Natsu only tightens his grip. I sigh and look at him. He's really cute when he's sleeping. I brush his cheek gently and he snuggles closer to my hand. I giggle softly at his reaction.  His eyes flutter open and I look deep into his green eyes. He smiles and kisses me. "Morning beautiful..." He says with a smile. "Morning," I say with a smile and then my eyes drift down to his neck which is covered with my art and I smile. I notice Natsu doing the same. "What?" I ask. "Just admiring my art... No one can take you away now," Natsu says with a smirk. My eyes light up. "Oh~! I wanna see it!" I say with excitement. Natsu chuckles and lets's go of me so I can see it in the bathroom. I sit up and then it hits me. The aftermath of having a 'fun' night. I groan out in pain as my back burns. I slump back onto the bed. "What's wrong?" Natsu asks.

 "You got too ruff... My back hurts...!" I say. "You wanted to play with me! What did you think was going to happen?" Natsu asks with a smirk which makes me blush like crazy.

Okay, I had to take out the smut scene since some readers may be really disturbed by it. So, no smut scenes. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love,

Little Demon Kitsune