Epilogue

I began to tremble as I looked at myself in the mirror as Mira finished the finishing touches to my hair. I let a shaky breath and smile. This is it. I'm getting married today. Tears filled my eyes and I blinked them away. "Lu-chan don't cry! You'll ruin your make up!" Levy said with a warning tone. I giggled. Of course, since she was the one who did my makeup. "Don't worry I won't. Well, I'll try not too. It's just that I'm so happy that's all. It is my wedding day and I'm marrying the man I love. You'll understand in a couple of months Levy," I said as I motioned to her wedding ring on her ring finger. She blushed and looked away. "Come on we don't have all day! The wedding ceremony (I think is what it's called. Dunno how it works) is starting in 10 minutes!" Ezra shouted as she put her hands behind her back to support her tummy. Yup, she's having another baby. Already 3 months in.  

 I giggled and nodded as I lifted up my dress and followed them. My heels made a small clicked noise as I walked. I stood outside the door as the girls left to go sit down. Okay, Lucy deep breathes. Breathe in and breathe out. I did this until the doors were opened. I smiled and began to walk down the aisle as the music played and everyone gasped. I heard whispers that were filled with compliments. Master walked me down and my heart skipped a beat when I saw Natsu. I smiled even wider. He was in a black tuxedo and like always had his scarf. He had a big smile on his face and had small tears in the corner of his eyes. The Priest spoke and then by the time I knew it. It was time for our vows. I looked at Natsu as he spoke. 

 "Lucy Heartfilia and soon to be Dragneel. When I met you 2 years ago I knew you were going to be someone important to me. I promise you that I will always be here with you. No matter what, you can count on me. Luce, your my light, my savior, the reason to live beside our children, you're the mother of our kids, you my best friend, my cook, my partner, my lover, my mate, my family, and my wife. You are always there for me and made me smile. You always make me laugh. I don't know how I lucky I was to find someone like you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for excepting me. Thank you so damn much. You are the world to me. You mean so much. I promise to cherish you in life and in death, to love you forever, to care for you and to always be your mate. I love you Lucy Dragneel," Natsu said as some tears escaped and slid down his tanned cheeks. I smiled at him.

 "Natsu Dragneel. Where do I begin? I guess I always knew I loved you since the first day I met you. That day when that guy pretended to be you and used one those love spells. I was head over heals but when I saw you. I snapped out of it and looked at you and only you. My heart skipped a beat and I knew deep down in my soul that you were the man I loved. You brought to me to so many adventures. You stole my heart, my first kiss, and so many other things. You make me laugh, mad, sad, smile, happy, and you just do so many things to me. I'm so happy that I met you. You became my first boyfriend, my best friend, my lover,  the father of our children, and now you'll become my husband. When I think about it. It blows my mind. I just can't believe how lucky I was to meet you. Natsu, I love you. Never forget that. And it will be my honor to care for you and love you for as long as we both live," I say as some tears fall down my cheeks and roll of my chin. 

 "With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," The priest said. Natsu didn't hesitate and pulled me into a kiss. Cheers were heard. Whistles blew. Clapping filled the room. But I didn't care. I was now married to that man I love. And we have a beautiful family. That's all that matters. "Hey Luce, feel like breaking the tie tonight?" Natsu whispered huskily into my ear. Not even a minute has passed and he's already thinking about the honeymoon. I giggle and then grab Natsu's scarf and pull him to me and I whisper into his ear. 

                                                       "You know it baby"

The end. Yup, it's finally done. But don't worry I'm working on another Nalu book. Just need time to gather ideas. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Just dealing with some stuff in my life. I was trying to sort some things out and I lacked the inspiration to write. If you guys want to find out when I'll publish my new Nalu book then follow me to get notified! Don't forget to comment down below on what you thought of the story. It brought me to tears thinking that my first Nalu book is finished. (T^T) Don't forget to vote. And share to your friends! Also a huge thank you to all my readers who have made it this far! Love you all!

Little demon Kitsune out~!