Chapter 9

Lucy's p.o.v

 I opened my eyes to a blinding light. I blinked a couple of times and looked around. I'm in a hospital bed. It hit me. I sat up quickly and my heart began to beat fast. My babies. I unhook the wires and run out of the room. I hear my name called out from behind. I don't care. I need to see if they're alright. Tears began to fill my eyes as I couldn't seem to find them. I ran down a hall and froze. I entered the room and walked past the other babies. Until I stopped in front of mine. Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I saw my beautiful creations... I went next to each of them and touched them. "Lucy!" I heard my mate call out to me. I put my finger to my lips. Motioning for him to keep his voice low. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. "You're... alive..." Natsu whispered with tears in his eyes. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? You kept your promise," I whispered with a smile. He grabbed my face and kissed me. 

 I giggled and kissed him back. I heard a small sneeze coming from my baby. Nashi. I looked at all their names. Lucas, Luke, Logan, Natsuki, Nashi, and Nanami. (No one gave me suggestions soooo. I put those ones.) My eyes felt droopy and my body hurt. "Mrs. Dragneel! You must not ne out of bed yet! You must be resting!" A nurse said with a worried expression as she entered the nursery. "I was just worried about my babies. I had to see them," I said with a smile. The nurse softened a smile and nodded. "Then I'll bring your babies into your room so you can spend time with them as you rest," she said. I nodded and headed back to my room. "Mrs. Dragneel?" I asked as I looked at Natsu. Natsu scratched his head and smirked. "You will be a Dragneel soon," Natsu said with an even bigger smirk. I smiled and climbed back onto the bed. I flopped onto the bed and sighed.

 It's been a month and a week since the children were born now. Juvia had her son, Storm last week. It's been quite the journey now. Were having a guild picnic outside. Natsu is playing with the boys as I play with my little girls. Storm and Nashi don't seem to get along much but they really do. They're both sleeping together right now on top of a pillow. My other two little ones are on my lap playing with my keys. Natsuki is playing with Aquarius's key and Nanami is playing with Loe's key. Aquarius was first very against having the children play with her key but she eventually warmed up to them. Well, as long as they don't chew on her key that is. The kids... already grew in their teeth. I was worried at first but then Natsu explained that it's normal for baby dragon slayers to grow in their teeth fast. Since baby dragons get their teeth after a week of hatching. Not only that but they also seem to start to eat their elements now.

 I was afraid at first but they seemed to eat the fire fine. Even Nanami, Luke, and Logan seem to eat the fire fine too. They're the Celestia dragon slayers. But, I do feel Celestia magic from Natsuki, Nashi, and Lucas as well. I guess they all have it too. I don't understand how exactly they manage to find starts to eat but, I randomly find them eating one. I pay close attention to them but the moment I take my eyes off them, they have one. But other than that. My life... is amazing. I have 6 wonderful children and have an amazing mate as their father. What can be better? I'm not that lucky. I looked up as the cherry blossoms began to flow with the sudden breeze. I blinked a little bit as my hair go in my face. When I opened my eyes I gasped. I covered my hand over my mouth as tears filled my eyes. Right in front of me...  was... 

Dun! Dun! Dun!

  Sorry for leaving such a cliff hanger. But, if you wanna know what is in front of Lucy then you'll have to wait next Saturday! Or I might just randomly update. Who knows? Oh, wait I do. fufufu. Anyway, comment down below on what you think Lucy saw and what you think of this chapter. Don't forget to comment, vote to let me know that you liked the chapter and the story, add to your library, and follow me to get notified when I update!

Little demon kitsune out!

P.S

 the next chapter is the last chapter! Gahhhh! I can't believe it. Don't worry there will be epilogues! Maybe more than one!