Chapter 4: Little Dragons...

*No one's P.O.V*

 Lucy leaned over the toilet as she continued to take out last night's dinner. And Natsu being the best mate, was next to her holding her hair back and was rubbing her back. "It's okay Luce! Your doing just fine!" Natsu said trying to make her mate smile. It's been about a month now since the dragon slayers matting season. Lucy really loves her mark and is always touching it. It's the head of a fire dragon and has soft red scales. Lucy's been showing off her mark while Natsu has been protective as ever. "Lucy... you smell like me," Natsu says with a smile. Lucy rolls her eyes. "Of course I do! After all, I do have your kid inside of me," Lucy says with a grin. "Give me a kiss after you brush your teeth," Natsu says with a frown. Lucy nods since she refuses to ever kiss Natsu when he barfs and forces him to brush his teeth. So, she understands. She quickly brushes her teeth as she finishes off her morning routine. 

 As you can tell, she's been dealing with a month of morning sickness. But, she's been trying to stay positive even though she would get mood swings here and there. "Natsu, We should think of names. I like the name Nashi and Natsuki," Lucy says as she rubs her belly. "I like them. I like the name of Luke and Lucas," Natsu says as he follows his mate to the kitchen. They continue searching for names as Lucy prepares breakfast. "How many do you think we'll have?" Lucy asks once they start eating their breakfast. "If we're lucky, we'll get 4 if not 2," Natsu says. 

 Lucy's P.O.V

 I drop my fork as I was about to take a bite from my egg. "You okay?" Natsu asks as he reaches over to me. I blink a couple of times. "T-there's going to be more than one?" I ask as I look at Natsu. "Dragon slayers can provide up to 4 eggs. So, it's only natural for you to have about 2 or 4. It depends if I filled you up all the way," Natsu says as my face turns redder than Erza's hair. Natsu laughed his butt off as I processed everything. After that, we went to the guild. Before we entered Natsu pulled me aside and began to roughly kiss me. I somehow really like this side of Natsu. I let out small moans as he bites my lip. I open my mouth slightly and he slips his tongue inside my mouth. He then starts kissing down my jawline and starts to suck all over my neck and pulls my shirt down so he could get to my chest. After that, he moves back to my neck. He begins to bite me, which for some reason drives me crazy. But not in a bad way. Natsu then picks me up by my thighs and slams me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to kiss me even rougher. I moaned a little but tried to keep quiet in case anyone would hear.

 "Lucy-san! I thought I smelled you! I need your help on Rom-" I hear Wendy say until she squeaked. Me and Natsu pulled away to see her. "G-g-g-g-go-gom-men!" She said as her face flushed red. "I-I-I'm going in-inside!" She said until she ran inside. "Kuso..." I heard Natsu curse under his breath. My face flushed a bright red...

 Okay... So, I'm still not over my friend who recently passed away... But I'm going to keep on writing as it helps distract me. So, I am back now. It's been rough but... I'll get through it with the help of my readers and my friends! Don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment down below!

             -Little demon kitsune out!