Chapter 10: Marry me

Lucy's p.o.v 

 My heart was beating fast. Tears filled my eyes. "Lucy Heartfila. I've known you for such a long time. The longer I know you, the more I fall for you. But after all these years, there's has always been one thing I've always wanted to change about you," Natsu said as he got onto one knee and took out a small box. "What is it?" I asked with a smile in confusion. "I've always wanted to change your last name. So will you make my wish come true? Will you marry me even if I'm an idiot?" Natsu said with a light blush. "Yes!" I said as I let the tears fall and jumped onto him. I looked down at him with a huge smile. Natsu smiled even bigger and slipped the ring onto my ring finger. I smiled as I looked at it and then cherry blossom petals were thrown at us. I giggled as I heard my babies giggle as well. How was I so lucky to be with all of them? Everyone cheered and congratulated us. 

 "I got dibs on being the best woman!" Erza and Levy both shouted at the same time. I giggled and looked back at my ring. It was beautiful. It had a golden dragon that was wrapped around it and it's mouth held a beautiful pink diamond that was the color of Natsu's hair.  Natsu grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. "Do you like it?" Natsu asked. I hummed. "It reminds me of you. I l love it," I say as I look up at him with a smile. He kissed me and said "I'm glad you love it. I had it customed for you," He said as he gave me a light squeeze. "That makes it even more special," I say with an even bigger smile. I looked over at my children and saw that Nashi and storm woke up and were fighting over a pacifier. "I swear Nashi is like you," I say with a pout as Natsu chuckles. "I just hope she gets my brains," I mumble. "Hey! What do you mean by that?" Natsu asks. Everyone turns to look at him. Even our kids. "Natsu you're stupid as heck," Gajeel says as he throws his son into the air and catches him.

 "That's not true! Right Nashi?" Natsu says as he looks over at her. Nashi stops fighting and looks at Natsu. She squints and then nods. Natsu fake gasp and puts his hand over his heart as if wounded. "My daughter has wounded me..." Natsu says in a dramatic way. "Thank Mavis she got my brains," I say with a breath of relief. Natsu groaned and fake shoved me lightly. I giggled and he began to tickle me. I burst out even more giggles as he tickled my sides. I tried to get away but he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. We spent the rest of the day there celebrating and finally went home at sunset. I opened the door to our home and went inside and carefully put the girls in bed. Natsu did the same and then we tipped toed to our room. I sat down on the bed and stretched. Natsu crawled over to me with a smirk placed on his face. Oh-oh. 

 Waring fluff!

 Natsu climbed on top of me and began to kiss me. I kissed him back and then felt him slide his tongue underneath my lip. I opened my mouth slightly and felt his warm tongue slide into my mouth. Our tongues danced against each other. I let out a small moan and felt Natsu's hand slide up my thigh as I leaned back and my back was pressed against the bed. My head rested on the pillow and my hands ran through Natsu's hair. Natsu moved down and kissed my jaw as he made his way down to my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot and pulled his hair lightly. He began to kiss down and was getting to my chest until we heard a cry. 

End of fluff

 Natsu groaned. "Our beautiful cock blockers woke up," Natsu mumbled. I smacked him and got up and walked over to their room. They eat their elements already but they still need to drink milk. I walk into their room and pick up Natsuki and lift up my shirt and begin to breastfeed her. I sat down on a rocking chair and hummed a song to her as she calmed down. Once she got full she fell back asleep. Then Luke woke up and began to cry. I picked him up and then Nashi began to cry. I picked her up and fed them. After them, Nanami and Natsuki woke up and cried. After feeding them Lucas and Logan woke up crying. I fed them and then they fell asleep.

 Natsu p.o.v

 I sighed and leaned against the pillow and took my phone out. I texted Gray sending an S.O.S and then Lucy came in looking tired. She climbed onto the bed and flopped down next to me. "Do you still wanna continue?" I asked. She was silent and I looked at her and she was asleep. She had small bags under her eyes. Parenting is hard. But it'll be worth it in the end. I kissed Lucy on her forehead and pulled the covers over us and turned off the lights. I cuddled with her and felt my eyelids close as sleep took over me. I'm the happiest man in the world. Before I went to sleep I whispered.

                                         "Thank you, Luce, for being my mate"

 There we go! The last chapter!!!!! Sorry for the late update. I had writer's block and I was also working on another Nalu book. This book is almost finished. Stick around and you shall get an epilogue of the book in which tells about their wedding and much more! Don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment down below! LOve yall!

LIttle demon Kitsune out!