Chapter 5: Stupid cravings!

Lucy's P.o.v

 I was home with Wendy as I was cooking dinner for us. Natsu went off with Romeo and Happy to go fishing. So, I'm stuck here with Wendy and Carla to prepare food. She's making the salad as I'm cooking some rice along with some beans Carla's preparing the desert. It's been about 6 months since the Dragon slayer's mating season. And my tummy is quite... round. I shake my head and get back to cooking. I stare at the fire... which seems so yummy... 

Natsu's p.o.v 

 "We caught a lot of fish huh?" Romeo said with a proud grin. "You bet! We gotta bring these to our wives!" I said with a smirk. Romeo turned as red as Erza's hair. I burst out laughing along with Happy. I shook my head as we entered my house. Yes, me and Lucy moved in together. Well, I moved in with her technically. I hear a loud yelp which sounded a lot like Lucy's. I dropped my things and ran to the kitchen. "Lucy what's wrong?!" I shouted as I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. "why are you crying?" I asked as I walked over to her. "Thanks a lot, Natsu. I'm going crazy..." She said with a pout as Wendy was healing her... mouth? I lifted my eyebrow in confusion. Carla sighs. "She tried eating the fire," Carla says as she shakes her head. "Stupid cravings!" I hear Lucy mumble. Then it hits me and I burst out laughing. Then I'm kicked all the way to the living room. Ah... Lucy's roundhouse kick... I don't think I'll ever get used to that. "Lucy be careful!" I hear Wendy and the others tell her. "Yeah, I'm okay too!" I shout from the living room. I walk back into the kitchen to find a pouting Lucy who returned to cooking.

  "I'm sorry, Luce. It's just that I find it funny that our little dragon slayers already want to be like daddy," I say with a grin as I hugged her from behind as I gently wrapped my arms around her tummy. "What else have you been craving?" I asked as I kissed her neck. "Strawberry milkshakes, fire, definitely meat, and... stars?" Lucy ended to what sounded more like a question for the last one. I lifted an eyebrow. What the hell? Stars? I ignored it and helped Romeo and happy prepare the table. We soon began eating and we talked along with sharing jokes. Me and Lucy joked about Wendy and Romeo being an amazing couple and were asking how many kids were they planning to have along with when their wedding was going to be.

"Oh! Do you guys want to know the number of babies you guys are having? The gender and the wizard type as well?" Wendy asked once we finished eating. Lucy jumped up at it with stars in her eyes as she nodded fast. Which made me chuckle. But I nodded as well. "Okay, we should wash the dishes first and then Lucy can lay down on the couch so we could find out," Romeo said. "Romeo..." I say as I looked over at him with a serious expression. "What?" He asked with his eyebrows knitted. "You grew ups so fast!" I said as I wiped a fake tear. Which made all of us laugh.

 Lucy's p.o.v

 Oh, I was so excited to find out how many kids were we're going to have! The genders too along with what type of wizards they were going to be. I already knew that some were going to be fire Dragon slayers. But still! I don't know if all of them are like Natsu. Me and Carla made the boys wash the dishes as we went to the couch. "Just confess Wendy! It's pretty clear that he loves you too!" I said with a smirk. She blushed at the word 'loves'. Which was so kawaii!* (*cute in Japanese.)  "B-but what if he rejects me?" Wendy said as she clutched the pillow she was hugging. "Trust me he won't. But, since I know there's a 0.000000000000000000000000001% chance that he might reject you. I'll take him apart limb by limb and make him suffer the worst way possible if he hurts my little Wendy," I say as a dark evil aura surrounds me. Wendy peeps and a shiver runs down her spine along with Carla's. 

 I'm cut from my plan of hurting Romeo if he hurts Wendy when the boys call out that they're done with the dishes. Wendy tells me to lay down and I do as told with a little help from her and Natsu. "I'm going to need to lift up your shirt okay?" Wendy asks and I nod. She gently lifts my shirt enough so you could see my belly. She hovers her hand over my stomach and concentrates. "There's... 4. No, wait I feel 6!" Wendy says with a smile. My eyes widen. I look over at Natsu. "Didn't you say that there can only be 2-4?!" I asked. "Normally... That is for other Dragon slayers. But Fire Dragon Slayers can have up to 4 or more.. hehe... I forgot to tell you," Natsu says scratching his head with a smile. "3 boys and 3 girls!" Wendy says with a smile. "Oh! There's 3 fire dragon slayers! It seems like 2 boys and a girl are fire Dragon Slayers. The other 3 seem to be... huh?" Wendy says as she knits her eyebrows. My heart begins to race. I look over Natsu who has a worried expression as well. "W-what's wrong?" Me and Natsu ask at the same time. 

"Nothing! It's just that the other 3 seem to be Dragon Slayers as well! But I can feel celestial magic with them! I think their celestial Dragon Slayers! If they are then... that means you and Natsu created a new type of Dragon slayer!" Wendy says with a smile! I blink and then smile wide. "You hear that Natsu? We just made a whole new Dragon Slayer!" I say with a smile. Then it hits me. "That's why I was craving stars so much!" I say with a smile.  Natsu looks at me with a wide smile and hugs me. I giggle and he kisses me. "I love you so much, Luce!" He tells me as he continues to kiss me. "I love you too Natsu!" I say as I kiss him. Wendy and Romeo soon leave as they said that it was getting late and had to go home. Me and Natsu went upstairs to go to sleep. Natsu hugged as we climbed in bed. He cuddled with me as he kissed my neck. "You know what this means?" Natsu asks. "What?" I ask as I get closer to his warmth. "It means I filled you up all the way~!" Natsu says in a seductive voice. My face flushes into a bright red which probably rivals the color of Erza's hair. "Natsu!" I shouted as I hit him with the pillow as he laughed.

 Okay, so here ya' go! Like I said that there was going to be an update today! I was going to update it for next week but decided that I should update it this Saturday. I decided to make this chapter a little longer... So, 6 kids huh? That's a lot and Natsu and Lucy made a new dragon slayer(s) too! The reason for this is because a dragon slayer and a celestial wizard haven't ever mated before. Which leads to Celestial Dragon slayers, not a type of dragon slayer since they weren't ever created up until Lucy and Natsu mated. In my book, it's like that. Comment down below what the other 2 kids should be named. I already have 4 names for 4 of them which are, Nashi, Natsuki, Luke, and Lucas. Also, don't forget to vote and follow me to know when I update! Cause you may never actually know when exactly I'll update!

 ~Little demon kitsune out!~