Chapter 7: It's time...

Psst! Pretend that the boy has red eyes and that they both have black mixed with their hair!

Lucy's P.o.V

 I sigh as I was sitting next to Levy. She had her twins a month ago. A boy and a girl. They have beautiful blue hair that's mixed with black. The baby girl was named Love, while the little boy was named Gaji.  Love has her mother's eyes while Gaji has his fathers' red eyes. I'm carrying Love in my arms while she's busy munching on some metal along with her brother who's in Levy's arms. We're currently in her room. I looked at how happy Levy looked with her babies. "You think I'll make a good mother?" Levy asks me as she looks up at me. "Honestly no..." I say as I look at her. "I think you'll make a great mother, Levy," I say with a smile. "Aww... thanks. So, will you," Levy said with a smile. "I hope. But, it's going to be 3 little Natsu's and 3 little me's... That's a lot to handle," I say as I scratch my head. "I know for a fact that Natsu's going to very protective of you and your kids when they're born. It says it in the book," Levy says with a smile. 

 "Hey, girls!" I hear Mira and Erza say with a smile as she enters the room. Juvia and Erza follow right behind her. "Love rival!" Juvia said with a smile. She already knows that I'm not her rival, but she's been using that for so long now, that it turned into a nickname. "Hey Juvia," I said with a smile. They all sat on the bed and sighed as they plopped down. I giggled. "Where's Jerminie?" I asked as I looked at Erza. Well, turns out that she got pregnant before all of us. So she gave birth right after I went to war with the guild because of Natsu. "He's with Jellal. Jellal claims that he must bond with his son so that he can be as brave and strong as him," Erza said as she hugged a pillow. I smiled. "So, Juvia and Lucy are the only ones left huh?" Mira asks as she smiles down at her little daughter, Lily was what she named her. Laxus is with his son, also claiming that he must show him his wise ways. Mira had her babies 3 weeks ago. 

 "Were telling you guys this, because we love you okay?" Mira said as she clapped her hands together. I and Juvia tilted our heads. "Giving birth..." Levy said as she looked at us. "Hurts worse than hell!" Erza says with sweatdrop as she shivers at the thought. "W-we know..." Me and Juvia say as we gulp. "Trust me I know," I said with knitted eyebrows. They look at me in confusion. "Wait... Have you...?" Mira asks with her eyebrows knitted. "No! What I meant was that I one day got curious about how it feels like to give birth. And so... I got one of those thingies where you put on your stomach and it has certain levels of how it painful it gets. I tried it... and... My goodness... did it hurt," I said as I shuttered at the thought? "I thought I was going to die," I said as I bit my lip. I rubbed my belly as I looked at the girls. They burst out laughing. "W-why would you do that?!" Juvia said as she was laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes. "Come on! I got curious!" I said as my face flushed. Levy looked at me and then burst out laughing harder. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm stealing your chips, Levy," I said as I waddled out of her room. "L-Lu-chan! Nuuuu! bwahahaha" I heard Levy call out from the room.

 I finally made it to the kitchen and found Natsu there drinking water. I smiled at how calm he looked. But then guilt filled me as I remembered these past months and how I treated him. I hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry... for acting like a total jerk for the past months... I'm so sorry for getting mad at you...I'm sorry," I said as I sobbed. Natsu turned around and kissed my forehead. "It's okay, Luce. It's just your mood swings that make you all grumpy. It's also my fault too. I forgot how aggressive you get when I steal your food. And I was the one who made you like this. But, you know, it was fun in a way. But, I love you no matter what, so we'll both overcome this. Like we always do," Natsu said as he licked my tears away. I smiled and kissed him. Natsu kissed me back. It was a gentle kiss, it wasn't a passionate one like it always is, but a meaningful one. One filled with all our love. Natsu pulled away and kissed my forehead. I giggled and he pulled me into a hug. He gave a soft squeeze before he sniffed the air. "Lucy, I think your water's going to bre-" Natsu was caught off when a small splash was heard and my legs were wet. "Natus my water just broke," I said as I looked at him with wide eyes.

Here are the babies of Erza and Mira!

Random update!!! I just felt like updating this one

Random update!!! I just felt like updating this one. Pretend that Mira's kids are babies. I couldn't find one with their kids.

Mwhahahaha! Cliff hanger! What do you think is going to happen next, (you know besides the fact of Lucy giving birth)? Tell me down in the comments down below! Don't forget to comment, share, vote and follow me for more updates!

Little demon Kitsune out!