All of Me ~ Luke Hemmings ~ Twenty Three

I'd just like to apologize in advance if it's shitty. But it's five thirty in the fucking morning. I'll edit tomorrow.

AOM Twenty Three

"So, you're staying with me in my room." Michael informs me as we walk into a hotel along the beachside, it was so beautiful here I almost didn't hear what Michael said.

"Yeah, whatever." I say, lugging along my suitcase as we crammed into the elevator with Liz and Ashton. Luke and Calum were out getting lunch for everybody, but I just wanted to sleep, and after seeing the bags under Luke's eyes before he took off told me he wanted to, too.

"You looked tired as Hell, flower," Ashton says, obviously the only one not clued in on mine and Luke's whereabouts last night. Liz giggles and I jab my elbow to her side, not needing to piss Michael off anymore than he was already.

"Uh yeah, I was sick. Didn't get much sleep," I swallow, and Michael scoffs, which makes Ashton give me a look as though he knew I was lying. Oh well, I suspect someone would tell him sooner or later. But for now, I stormed out of the elevator to prove my point to Michael that he pissed me off too.

"Stop with the attitude, Delilah." Michael says, rolling his eyes after he follows me into our hotel room.

"Stop the attitude, Delilah." I mock him in a high pitched voice, causing him to give me a hard look, I roll my eyes and put my suitcase on the bed closest to the balcony and stepped out onto it and looked down at the people at the beach below me. It was so beautiful, the sand was a tinted pink and the water was crystal clear and blue. I had never seen pink sand before, and I really wanted to go down and touch it, but I was afraid that I'd fall over if I did, I was so tired I could hardly move.

I jumped at my phone buzzing, I looked down at it to see a text from Luke.

Luke: I've literally been standing here for ten minutes, how have you not noticed me.

I snap my head up and look around at his text, I end up finding Luke to my left, and realized that my balcony conjoined with his, which was a great thing for me, but I can't imagine that Michael will be very happy about it.

"Hi," I say, yawning and sitting down on the hammock that was on our balcony.

"Tired?" He asks, and I nod and look at him.

"You look just as tired as I feel," I say and he smiles slightly, nodding.

"I am,"

"I told you to go to bed," I remind him and he shrugs.

"You were sick, I wanted to take care of you," he says, and I sense the tone of his voice he didn't just mean when he held my hair as I puked. So I blush, thinking back to our intimate moment.

"You didn't have to," I tell him, and he shrugs again.

"Oh well," he says and leans against the railing, looking out at the people on the beach.

"Just say thank you and get over it," he tells me with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you," I say, studying him.

"Was that so hard?" He asks, turning to me a smirk on his lips.

"Yes," I say, smiling. He chuckles and shakes his head, before standing stretch and stretching with a yawn.

"Go get some rest, we're all heading out to some restaurant at six, and the waiters are going to look like Calum!" Luke beams, blurting the last part excitedly. I chuckle and Ashton sticks his head out of Luke's balcony door.

"Did I just head correctly?" He asks, giving Luke a look. I laugh and Luke frowns.

"This is not Hawaii Luke, nobody looks like Calum." Ashton says and Luke frowns deeper, I chuckle at him.