All of Me ~ Luke Hemmings ~ Twenty Six

"How are you feeling?" Michael asks, sitting down on my bed next to me. After talking to Liz and I passed out, she took me to Michael and I had woken up about five minutes ago.

I shrug, my head was killing me.

"I'm fine," I tell him, and roll over to see his bloodshot eyes and I instantly felt bad for everything I said to him last night.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, reaching a hand up to touch his face.

"It's fine," he tells me, placing his hand on top of mine.

"I needed the wake up call really, and to be fair, after everything you told me about Luke, you deserve an apology too. I didn't realize that pushing you away from each other would affect your decision like that," he says slowly, letting his words sink in.

"It's not entirely your fault, Michael. I had over exaggerated a little, I have other reasons why I'm not with him," I say and close my eyes as the sun landed on my face.

"Yeah, but even if some of it is... I'm sorry," he says, crossing to the other side of the bed, blocking the sun from my eyes. I look at him, and smile.

"We're even," I say, and he chuckles before closing the curtains so he could lay down beside me. We were both silent for a moment, just staring up at the ceiling.

"I talked to Luke after you left last night," Michael says, finally breaking the silence.

"Oh," I say, I was tempted to ask how much he heard, but Michael didn't know that I knew Luke was on the balcony while we were fighting.

"Yeah, he was sitting on the balcony..." His voice trailing off told me that it was okay to ask my question now.

"Oh, well, did he hear anything?" I ask, still trying to act a little dumb to the idea.

"He said he heard about Chantelle, but not much else really," he shrugs and I purse my lips, not knowing if I could believe that or not.

"Oh," I say again, and close my eyes.

"Are you coming to the concert tonight?" He asks, and my eyes flew open and I sit up quickly, only to get a head rush and fall back down.

"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea Michael... I was actually thinking about going back home..." I say and Michael's eyes widen.

"No way in Hell are you going back home now, we just got you back. Yeah, I get things are bad, but they'll get better. I promise... Just- just come to the concert tonight, please?" He asks and I sigh.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it." I tell him and he smiles, bringing me into him.

"Okay, but you only have two hours to think about it." He giggles and I sit up, but slower this time.

"What? How long have I been out for?" I ask, and Michael sits up too, stretching.

"Almost all day, it's six." He tells me, and I look at the clock to see he was right. Wow, I haven't ate all day, and as if on cue, my stomach growled.

"Want me to order room service?" Michael chuckles, and I blush.

"Please?"

*****

After fine dining of fries, burgers, and cokes, Michael is now begging me to come to the concert tonight.

"Why do you even want me to come? You always criticize me for wearing sweats," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I won't this time. Just come, pleasseeeeeeee," he begs, tugging on my sweater.

"Why?!" I ask again, getting annoyed now, he knew I was doing everything I could to avoid Luke at all costs.