;; c

good morning mr. lee! i was the girl who, you know, spilled that drink unto you a few days ago, but, uhh, that's not important right now. not that im not sorry for what i did but, um, anyway. im really interested in the job and im lowkey bordering on desperate so please call me back or something so we can talk? yes um. thats it. thank you so much. bye.

lisa hesitantly sends the voice mail and sighs.

so much for a good first impression, she thought, but you already ruined that by making a mess out of that drink and his suit so what were you even expecting?

she places her phone down the kitchen island and grabs a drink from the fridge.

she loosens the cap, then tightens it, and does it over and over again.

you can call it a habit off of anxiety.

"if you dont stop doing that in five seconds, i will literally grab the sharpest knife and cut all your fingers off so you wont be able to do anything with them for the rest of your wasteful life."

lisa smiles,

"well good morning to you too, miss goddess somin jeon ma'am, how would you like your coffee to taste today?"

somin gives her an eye roll and goes straight to the coffee maker, knowing that her roommate already prepared her the drink despite her sarcastic question.

lisa grabs a banana and eats it while somin tries to grasp her sanity by drinking her whole cup in one go.

lisa waits for her to finish another one so that she could get a coherent response once she tries to talk to the girl.

"i love u so much," the brunette mutters to her cup and the blonde laughs fondly in amusement.

"i called the man who offered the job earlier," lisa starts as she stuffed a bread in her mouth. "im gonna take the job. try."

"what?" somin shrieks, "why did you just tell me now?! do you need me to come with you? and what kind of job even is that? are you sure its safe?"

"hey--" lisa interrupts before the girl can get any louder. "its still a make-up-ing thing at bighit."

"bighit?!" of course, lisa was wrong, because her friend squeals harder.

lisa opens her mouth to explain but her phone vibrates on the island and she glances over and sees that it was from the mister lee.

somin is still talking as lisa opens the text, up to the point when lisa grabs her bag and coat and puts on shoes.

"i gotta meet up with the guy now minnie, ill just text you or something later, bye!"

somin stops talking, and stomps her feet in frustation with how her friend left her speaking.

.

"oh no."

lisa feels like she didnt go over the fact that shes gonna (possibly) work for bighit entertainment enough in her head, because walking inside the building made her feel like shes in court on a trial for something big.