;; l

namjoon and lisa enter the room with their smiles barely hidden. jin quickly comes up to them to know what's up, and namjoon just bursted out laughing while lisa puffs her cheeks out to prevent her from doing the same.

jin then decides to haress namjoon for the truth instead and lisa starts her work with jimin.

when she finishes with everyone, she winks at namjoon to say that she was successful in his request.

namjoon snickers like that evil little brother who plotted something against his bigger sister.

when the shoot ended, lisa quickly started to remove the make-up of the boys. as she was doing jin's, she hears the expected scream from yoongi and namjoon.

"what the hell did you do?!"

namjoon couldn't even pretend that he was trying to stop laughing.

lisa turns around, and saw that yoongi's red eye shadow was smeared all across his eyes.

everyone but lisa carelessly laugh. the girl, at least, exerted effort in being decent.

"i should've known something was up when you offered to remove it!"

"yeah, but you're dumb so here we are."

the two started chasing each other across the room until yoongi halts, and turns to lisa.

the girl puts her hands up, "hey dont look at me. he was the one who actually did all that."

yoongi mocks her playfully as he, once more, started running to namjoon. you'd think that yoongi was seriously pissed off, but you can notice a faint smile on his lips.

huh, lisa thinks, they have such a beautiful bond.

things died down eventually, and the staff were the only ones left in the room as they all clean up. lisa gathers all her stuff and says goodbye to everyone, and makes her way out of the building.

however, as she passes by, she hears someone groaning inside a lounge room. she creeps inside, and saw yoongi muttering to himself as he rubs a wet tissue on his eyes.

lisa coughs as a way to announce her presence.

"i can make a mixture that can remove that, if you'd like."

yoongi looks at her like she just kicked a box of puppies.

"well thank you, Sherlock, i never knew i would need that."

lisa rolls her eyes and sits near yoongi, and proceeds to making the liquid.

their relationship wasn't exactly close, but not too distant either. they joke around every now and then but they never actually hung out. yoongi always seemed too serious for lisa, and they have this intimidated atmosphere whenever they were alone together. nonetheless, lisa views the man as one of the most caring and talented ones in the world. she often admires him from afar due to his skills, especially in rapping and composing.

once done, lisa pours the liquid in a pad and gently wipes the affected areas.

"you weren't as angry as i thought you'd be," lisa starts, "i thought you'd be as pissed off as someone who lost a record."

yoongi snorts, "i sort of expected it already. i trashed his room a few days back and he's just getting his revenge."

lisa laughs, "you boys just can't live in peace, huh?"

"just like we can't stop performing, yes." yoongi agrees and they laugh together.

they fall silent after that, and lisa moves on to the next eye when yoongi starts humming a tune.