;; h

remember what lisa said about dancing being her escape? that was true. but other than that, it is also a distraction.

lisa has been trying to learn a bunch of choreographies that she was too lazy (and unmotivated) to learn for the past few months. or years. lisa lost count.

and so, on the day bangtan is going to film something halloween related, lisa is late.

it has already been an hour and a half since the time she was supposed to arrive and when she enters the room, everybody was looking so grumpy.

why, you may ask?

because lisa only has an hour and a half to finish 7 full face make-up look of the boys' chosen characters.

lisa wasnt really bothered about that. she is actually just worried about getting fired for being late.

oh, also, one more thing:

lisa is a very good multi-tasker.

sort of. sometimes. actually, only when shes super nervous and scared.

so as she is getting scolded by the staff, she is preparing the make-up products on the desk.

it wasnt really a lot. most of the things she uses are from the company anyway.

"yes, sir, im so very sorry," lisa stutters out, "but i swear, i can finish this. trust me, please."

jungkook is first.

he chose an iron man-inspired look.

a little note: lisa has no idea about their decisions. its on the spot. which makes the doubt of some of the staff about her finishing this on time totally understandable.

jungkook wanted some sort of tech-y, robot look make-up. and as he was saying what he wanted, Lisa's mind draws it right after; making a perfectly sketched out plan for the look real-time.

jungkook is often silent, when getting ready. silent to lisa, at least. but it wasnt the rude kind. it was actually comfortable.

so when the boy tells lisa to calm down, and gives her a sweet small smile, lisa follows.

and after roughly 15 minutes, the look was finished.

lisa didnt have time to look at their reaction. she instead getsures for jimin to come, who immediately follows suit.

jimin wanted a classic skeleton face look, but with a twist of flowers going out of him. he thought lisa wouldn't get what he was going for, but boy, did the girl exceed his expectations.

taehyung just requested a joker inspired look. lisa shrugs, and goes for it. its nothing for her anyway.

seokjin tells her his idea of his face having cracks and clouds and anything sky-related coming out of it.

lisa smiles.

it suits him real good.

namjoon just wanted a 3D spider on his cheeks.

lisa gives it to him.

lastly, yoongi.

he says, "Pennywise, please."

lisa snorts.

everything after is a blur for lisa, to be honest. all she knows is that she was switching from one brush to another and mixing up colors.

she loved every second of it.

next thing she knew, she was alone on the waiting room as the boys and the staff quickly went for their schedule.

lisa enjoys the peace for a few minutes before standing up and fixing her things. she then goes out and explores the building a little bit. after about an hour or so of waiting and walking, lisa gets a text from mister lee.

you can leave now. the boys will remove the make-up on air so you dont have to worry. we'll talk tomorrow.

okay, lisa thinks, way to make a girl comfortable.

lisa makes her way out of the building and into a mall. she went to the department store and looks at the things.

yes, only look. buying is a little bit out of her reach for the time being.

when she hears a little squeal though, she jumps.

"lalisa!"

she sees a girl wrapped in chanel and the most expensive looking shades.

"chae?"

and right after the name came out of her mouth, her phone beeps.

its a prank. come back to the building now.