;; d

do it for the money, just remember the money.

lisa thinks as she makes her way into the hallway of the stadium's backstage, finding the room 8k9 that mister lee told her to go to.

those digits lisa, just imagine how many ramen u can buy with that.

she finds the room, after literally 60 minutes of almost-backing-out-due-to-stress and knocks on the door.

nobody answers, so she twists the door and slowly goes inside.

it is dark, and she feels the wall to try and find the switch but there was nothing. she peeks out again, sees no one and curses, what the fuck is this, before opening the door widely to let the light in.

then, suddenly.

sudden-freaking-ly.

the door slams shut and somebody pushes her into the room, knocking her over and making her fall to my knees.

all, in complete darkness.

"Who the fuck."

she yells, because damn, she dont do darkness.

she gets up, when she gets pushed to the side again, and again, and again and it was like she was in a pinball machine but representing a blind ball.

although, the pushes were solid but aren't painful. so this is basically just a prank, she thought.

how surprising.

"You stop this right now," another push, "or I swear on my future grave," nudge, "that I will haunt you for the rest of your fucking lives and follow you to hell just to see you get burned alive."

she takes her phone out, but of course, somebody quickly snatches it from her hand along with her bag and she frantically waves her arms in all possible directions just to feel someone, or something, but all she got from that is herself tripping over her own shoelaces and falling face-first into the ground.

a ground. that is wet.

and absolutely sticky.

"you fucking fuckers."

she stands up and literally run around the room, but after hearing laugher and smashing hammer, she slowly makes m
her way into the walls and find the door. she tries opening it but of course, it is locked.

"okay you little annoying babies who obviously are attention-seeking weak ass fiends of hell, time to stop this nonsense before I kill you and bring you back to life just to kill you again."

and then, of course, the light switches on and she had to shield her eyes due to the sudden change when she, legitimately, sees before her the most horrible thing one can ever possibly see.

all her make-up. smashed. to pieces.

she stands there for about half a minute, when somebody opens a door, taking her out of her trance. it was a different door from the one she came in.

it is mr. lee along with seven boys, who are laughing and who arent even trying to hide it.

she looks back again at her make-up, while there was background noise of mr. lee scolding those boys and saying a lot of words, and she carefully, very very gently, puts all her make-up back in her bag and goes to the people calmly.

"i am so sorry-" mr. lee starts, but lisa shushes him and smiles.

"i am really sorry too, because i cant do this," she shrugs, "i thought i could, but the first memory i get is my make-up getting trashed. i dont think its safe to stay in this environment."

the boys, she figures to be bts, laughs and mutters under their breaths.

lisa almost loses it.

she walks out the door without another word and quickly walks into the parking garage.

lisa sat down, and looks around.

before hugging her bag and crying.

-

"you are all imbeciles. all of you."

the boys could only laugh again with their boss' words.

"is that her phone?" mr. lee gestures to namjoon's hand, "are you kidding me?"

they laughed again, although namjoon gives out the phone to mr. lee, who steps backwards and points at them.

"youre all going to follow her and give that phone back. and youre going to apologize and beg her to come back."

the boys start to complain, "thats not fair," jungkook stated.

"whats not fair is you terrorizing another employee just for the sake of your idiotic craving of making fun people around you."

"we're going to replace all her make-up!" yoongi whines, "we really are going to, and add more to the list. we just wanted to have fun."

mr. lee stares at them, and the boys start to slump and walk out the door, knowing its not negotiable.

they walk in the direction of the stairs, when they pass on the parking space entrance and hears crying.

they all felt mortified in a record of 0.25 seconds. meet bts: record breaking not just in charts, but in guilt.

they slowly make their way, taehyung even nudging jimin to go first, and jimin hiding behind hoseok.

jin is the one to go first, and, to their horror, it really is their victim, crying horribly into her bag.

they all look at each other.

no one moved.

they were all too shocked to do so.

namjoon, of course, slowly makes his way to her. he holds out the phone, and waits for the girl to lift her head.

when she does, she takes the phone without a word, and stands up to leave.

"we're sorry," namjoon tries.

the girl stops, then chuckles, "only because you saw me cry.

"we'll replace them all," jimin begins, "we promise to. we're really sorry."

the girl smiles.

"all these make-up were bought with my money from working five different jobs, worth two years, while studying. they were the product of my hard-work while trying to graduate and support my family at the same time. they were my trophy that reminds me how i managed to work all kinds of jobs and smarted out one hell of a life.

tell me again you'll replace it, with the same value that what you destroyed had. flaunt your promises then."

the boys could only look.

the boys, as careless as they are, would not have done this if they knew.

but that was rhe point, wasnt it?

they didnt even give a thought if what they were doing could hurt in that level.

with that, the girl walks off.

a minute or two passes, and jungkook claps his hand.

"new plan dumbasses," he says, "we're going to get that girl back and treat her right this time."

💄

HELLO PEOPLE, R U STILL THERE
this may be one disappointment of a long ass wait for an update but its all i got, didnt wanna change it bc itll ruin the plot.

and i know, the boys will never do the prank of smashing someone's belongings, but what lisa brought was tiny amount of products and so the boys thought it would be ok, plus theyll replace it.

tha k u all if u waited, and i apologize with how. long it took!! im not gonna drop promises anymore but i am trying my best to do this right this time.

keep safe everyone!