The Kiss

Lance cupped Keith's face in his hands and kissed him before he could argue or move away. Keith was so taken back he just let Lance kiss him at first. His arms had dropped to his sides and hung limply. Keith's brain was currently displaying the 404 Error page with flashing red lights and a high pitched buzzing sound. What was happening? "Kiss me." Lance complained pulling back to look at Keith who was bewildered beyond comparison. Keith blinked several times, still very confused but if this really was a dream, he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to kiss Lance. He rarely got to do this in dreams.

Keith threw his arms around Lance's neck who laughed as he wrapped his arms around Keith's waist to steady them so they wouldn't fall but Keith hardly cared as he finally kissed that stupid dimple on his cheek that he had always dreamed about kissing. His lips ghosted over Lance's freckles, across his cheekbones and nose and the gesture made Lance blush hard. "What are you doing weirdo?" Lance asked.

"I've always loved your freckles." Keith said lightly staring at Lance so hard he felt jittery.

"Cool." Lance breathed out.

"And if this is a dream then I'm going to kiss every single one of them." Lance laughed as Keith kissed his lips lightly.

"This is one realistic dream Keith. What would be happening if we were in your room?" Lance asked with a smirk.

"I'd get you to shut up first of all." Keith said before kissing him again, his lips lingering this time. Lance kissed him back, their lips moving against one another. He had never kissed a guy before but it didn't feel any different. In fact, Lance might have even liked kissing Keith better than any of the girls he had had the chance to kiss before. Keith was running one hand down Lance's chest. He could feel Lance's pounding heartbeat beneath his fingers and Keith smiled as he moved his hand father down.

"Oh shit." Lance heard someone say.

"I told you we should've waited longer." Someone else hissed. Lance broke away momentarily to see Parker and Aurora trying to sneak back off the roof. Keith huffed, dropping his head down onto Lance's chest. Any minute now, he felt like he was going to wake back up.

"Heyyyyy guyyssss." Aurora said, drawing out both of the words. "We just wanted to make sure you weren't killing each other or something."

"She's lying!" Parker called out. "She wanted to see if you two were making out." Keith blushed red and wrapped his arms tighter around Lance, loving the feeling of being in his arms.

"Oh shut up. I was curious. I wanted to see if my theory was correct." Aurora said, hitting Parker. "We'll leave now though!" She called back out to her friends.

"What was your theory?" Lance called out.

"That you're an ass guy!" Aurora shouted as Parker shoved her back through the door. It slammed shut behind them. Lance laughed and Keith finally looked back up at him. Lance's hands were dangerously close to Keith's ass. Clearing his throat, Keith stepped away.

"Yeah um.. Sorry." He murmured.

"For what exactly?" Lance said with a smirk.

"Running I guess. I didn't know how you would react and your silence was... Deafening." Lance smiled lightly.

"It's okay Keith." The two of them stood there a bit awkwardly, neither of them knowing what to say next. Keith honestly still felt like he was dreaming. "So, want to go on a date this weekend?"

"Really?" Keith asked, surprised.

"What? Would you rather just make out on the rooftop all the time? Or in each others dorms? Or..."