Chapter 4

Louis's POV

Me and Liam ran back to meet with the other boys.

"Guys we meet a girl who can kinda help us so come on" I said to them running back to where the girl was.

"Are you guys stupid" Harry said making us all stop running.

"How can you trust a girl you barley know" He said.

"Look Harry I dont care I feel like we should trust her" I said being totaly honest. ever since I saw her I felt as if I knew her forever.

"fine" Harry said oviously still not wanting to go.

As we were running back we all hear noises coming from our right.

As we all look over we see about 20 zombies coming towards us.

We have no weapons or anything to protect us.

When they were about a foot away from us we all thought this would be the end when all the sudden we hear gun shots.

Ariel came and she is saving us. I guess Louis now can finallly trust her ha.

She is a total badass literly she killed all of them with one shot.

"Thank you Ariel" I said sming to her.

"These are my other three friends, Niall, Zayn, and Harry" I said pointing to them.

"Hi!!" Both Zayn and Niall said and hugged her.

"Hey guys" She said smiling.

"Hello." Harry said he probely is being an ass and is like I still dont trust her.

Ariel's POV

These guys could be really useful I mean like its harder to survive alone so yeah.

"Wait.." I say as they all turn to look at me.

"your names are Niall, Harry, Zayn Louis and Liam?" I said and they all noddd a yes.

"so your all in.." I start to say getting my phone and looked up a band that I used to love.

"One Direction?!" I said shocked.

"yupppp" Louis said. Oh my god one direction I can't believe it.

"ohhh wow thats soo cool" I had no clue what I was saying but I didnt care.

"Ummm.. follow me to where I am staying for now if you want.." I dont know why but I am very nervous.

"ok come on lads" Liam said following me.

As I was walking into the door I hear everyone stop. I turn around to see whats going on and I see....

Them all yelling at Harry.. They were saying things like "Why" and "whats up with you lately" .

"Guys, Guys. Whats going on" I said bring them all the attention.

"nothing lets just go in this dumb place with you!" Harry says going into the house sounding mad and annoyed.

All of the boys follow him except Louis.

"sorry for him I dont know what up with him anymore." Harry said

"Its fine really" I say smiling and walking into the house.

"Heyy we kinda have a probelm" Liam says looking kinda worried.

"what is it" I say.

"there are only 5 bedrooms" Liam said. wow I thought it would be something wayyy worse.

"thats fine you all can take the beds I will get the couch." I say. I sleep on the couch anyway and I sure as hell aint sleeping with any of these boys.

"okkkk" Louis says kinda looking sad with my answer. I dont know why he is being like that.

" I have a great idea" Niall says. As we all look at him waiting for what he is gonna say.

"Lets get to know eachother by playing 21 questions to eachother" He says. Oh god I dont know where this will go but I hope its not gonna go bad.