Chapter 11

Luke's POV

I heard every stupid word Harry said to her. Love? Believe me thats not love.

From what I heard he was always being an ass to her so what the hell is up with this. 

She  is never leaving here so he better prepare to find a new girl.

"Go get Ariel" I said to Calum. He nodded and went to go get her time to lay out all the rules to this girl.

A couple minutes later she came down and sat on the couch.

"What do you want from me" She said. Trying to look confindent.

"Your blood" I said coming closer to her. 

"But I cant now cause I just cant" I said

She was looking scared as ever as I backed away. I could hear her heart beating fast..

"Now some rules.." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"you cant runaway, leave without saying, back talk and be a bitch" She looked at me like I was crazy.

Michael came over to us and whispered in my ear " They are gonna come back for her I know it" I just laughed and looked at him " She will never leave" 

Ariel looked at me and in her eyes it looked like all her hope was gone.

Ariel's POV

 His rules were stupid "not being a bitch" Like really who does he think he is. Oh yeah a blood sucking monster.

When I heard him say "She will never leave" my heart hurt I want to be with Harry. He is the only think I could think about.

I know its kinda weird that we like hated eachother but you know what they say opposites attract.I know love is a crazy thing but me and Harry are different I need to go get him.

I got up and went to walk up stairs since there is nothing better to do than stay in that room, its better than being down there with them.

Now I need to think of a plan to get the hell outta here.

After like an hour I finally had a plan its time to put it in action now.

I walkdown stairs and get Luke.

"Luke can you come with me upstairs" I ask him he nodded and followed me up stairs. I really hope Harry doesnt hate me for this.

I close the door and start to kiss him soon enough he pulls me on the bed he is fully unaware of what gonna happen.

I take a sharp thing next to me and jab him in the eyes with it, he screams in pain. I run out as fast as I can down back home.

Michael's POV

We hear Luke scream so we all run up staris and see Lukes eye bleeding.

"What happened mate?" I say and look at his eye.

"She did it that bitch!" He screamed holding his eye. I have to give her props no one ever did that to Luke and still get away.

I Look into his one goog eye and all I see is anger. He gets up and we push him down.

"You need you rest mate, we will get her tommorow we all know where she is going to find the boys" Ashton said. Luke looked at him nodded slowly and layed back down.

As we saw him go to sleep I tell the rest of the boys to come outside with me.

"We need to find out where she is at so when Luke wakes up at least he will be happy a little." I say and the boys nod. 

We go outside and with out good sight we see her running to the right, I guess thats where we will go tommorow.

Man Luke is gonna kill her when we find her