Chapter 9

Ariel's POV

I didnt want to leave Harry but I had to. Once I jumed out of that window I ran for my life, I ran for about 10 minutes and I finally saw the house thank god.

"Guys help Harry needs us" I said running into the house.

All the boys look at me like I am crazy they get up and run over to me in worry.

"Why what happened are you ok" Niall asks. I was still breathing heavily as they we looking at me.

"Im ok now thanks to Harry but he needs our help" I said looking at all of them.

As I explain the story they all looked shocked, surprised and even angry.

"We need to think of a plan" I said all the boys sit down.

I was trying to think of a plan but all I could think of is when Harry kissed my check.

I smiled at the memory but I need to save him, even though in the beginning it seemed like he hated me I know he doesn't I can feel it.

"I got a plan" Liam said making us all look at him.

"It's risky but it will be worth it I promise" he said smiling

Luke's POV

That stupid bitch got away oh well I know she will come back to save poor Harry. When I saw they way they looked into each others eyes I almost lost it.

You see Ariel is a beautiful strong girl and I have been watching her for years I know it sounds creepy but I fell in love, now Harry is in the way and we have to change that.

"What up with you and Ariel" I ask him looking at me watching his every move.

"Nothing we are friends and it's like complicated" he replied. Complicated? Really wow.

"Well you will never have her cause I read her mind and she doesn't love you at all she thinks you are an asshole" I told him. I know I lied about the whole think but I needed to.

"Wh-What?" Harry said looking broken. Oh boo hoo I don't care how he feels he don't understand .

Ariel is special her blood is the rarest blood I ever met. They say it's magical and has like special heeling powers with makes you heal instantly. That's the only reason I truly want her. Other than her beauty and personality.

"Come one lads we better leave Styles here alone for a while" I say and we all leave Harry sitting there looking broken and angry.

"Now we need to just get Ariel back" I say to the boys. They nod in agreement.

She had to of gone somewhere she couldnt have just run off.

Liam's POV

When we saw Ariel run in we knew something happened.

Now all we have to do is get him back, the plan I came up with is a little risky but hopefully.

We all start walking  to where Harry is. As we get closer we hear talking so we hide behind a house.

"She had to go this way" I hear someone say. I look to see its Luke.

As we all saw them Ariel backed behind me loking really scared.

"Okay guys.." I say in a whisper as they all turn around to look at me.

"..they are out of the house so we need to keep them out, Ariel and me will go get Harry, while Zayn, Niall and Louis distracts them" I say they all nod.

"How do you want us to distract them like do you want us to runand make them chase us?" Niall asks.

"If you want to do that then do it just give us like 30minutes." I say they all nod.

Me and Ariel watch as Niall, Zayn and Louis starts to walk away.

"Be careful and goodluck" Ariel says. They all thank her and run and start making noise so they chase them.

We hear people coming after them and when we see what it is we get paniced. We totally forgot about the zombies.

At least they have guns. I hope they will be ok.

We run to the house we bust through the front door. 

"Harry!" Ariel yells she looks really scared and worried.

'Ariels is going to be okay" I tell her as she nods and starts to walk away.

"Over here!" We hear someone yell. We both run to the sound and walk in to see a shocking sight.

Harry and the rest of the boys tied up with Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton behind them.

"Hello we have been waiting for you" Luke says with a smirk.