Chapter 6

Harry's POV

That bitch thinks she is smarter than me. Then she has got another thing coming.

She gets on my nervous for real. Why did we have to follow her we would have been perfectly fine on our own.

"Harry?" The witch says while she knocks on the door.

"What: I said annoyed

"I just wanted to say that there is food outside if you want." She said trying to sould "sweet" but I can see right through her.

"Naw im good" I said rolling my eyes. Doesnt she get the hint to just leave me alone.

"Ok." She said and left. Thank god why couldnt Liam or someone tell me no it had to be her.

I have to stop thinking about her, im taking a walk I dont care about the zombies.

"Bye Im leaving and dont even follow me I will be back later." I said to everyone in the room peacefully eating.

I would slam the door but I know zombies attract to sound. Damn it I forgot a weapon oh well.

Maybe walking can get my mind off that stupid girl. I dont see why all the boys like love her like yeah she is beautiful and all but I just dont see it.

Ariel's POV

I dint understand why Harry like hates me I didnt do anything to that stupid kid like for real.

"Why is he like that towards me?" I asked the boys.

"To be honest we have no idea" Liam said. Thanks that really helped me a lot.

I walked away and went into Harry's room maybe there will be a clue there. 

After like 5 minutes there was nothing.

I sat back down on the couch realizing that Harry didnt take any thing like weaponds with him. 

I mean I know that we like "hate" eachother but I will want to help him.

I grabed my gun and ran out the door in search of Harry.

I walked around for about 10 minutes and had no luck until I saw a park.

It looked so peaceful, then I saw zombies walking. I hid underneth a bush while I watched them.

Then I saw harry laying on a bench un aware that zombies where coming to him.

I jumped out and killed all of them there was only like 5 so it wasnt that hard but, I knew that once the other zombies heard the noise they would come.

Harry got up shocked and started coming over to me.

Harry's POV

I heard gunshots and saw that Ariel saved me at the very moment I thought a little different of her.

I walked over to her and did something I would have never thought I would do. I hugged her.

"Thank you" I said in between the hug.

She looked startled but quitely said.

"No problem" I respect her more for that I would think she would let me die.

she is so beautiful too like Wait I can not like her at all like what the hell is going on.

I let go of the hug and just walked back home like how can I all the sudden give her a hug get your head in the game Harry.

I cant just like walk away though cause I kinda basicly live with her so yeah.

When we finally got home I went in my room.

Maybe I should give her some slack like foreal I started thinking to myself until I saw that someone went through my room now that pissed me off.

"Who the fuck went in my room" I yelled everyone came in looking around at my room.

"No one did" Niall said. Oviously someone did. Ariel. It had to be her I know it.

"Ariel do you know who did it?" I said smirking at her.

"I dont know" She said looking nervous.

"Oh really" I say coming towards her. She looks scared good.

"Ok I did it I wanted to know why you were mad at me for no reason" She said. I knew it.

"When ever I think I could trust you give me a reason not to you stupid little bitch" I telled.

She started to say something but ran out of the room crying.

Good she should run.