Chapter 8

Harry's POV

As soon as they saw me they went to grab me but I was too fast.

"Styles ha no time to see" Luke says smirking. I know that asshole has Ariel.

"I know you have her you asshole" I said through my teeth.

He laughed at me man this kid got evil.

"Yeah I have her why would you care anyway it's not like your dating her or are you" he said with a smirk.

"I do care about her" I said surprised by my own words. I know im not dating her but I do care about her anyway.

"That's not what she said" he said.

"How do you know what she said" I said. I know she wouldn't say anything to him.

"Let's just say I have been watching for a while" he said. What a creep stalker for real.

"Why?" That was the only thing that I thought to say for some dumb reason.

"I don't know really maybe because I wanted to" he said and walked away.

I just pretended to leave but I am actually gonna follow him to get Ariel. To be honest I miss her bugging me.

I should give her some slack when I get her back and I will get her back.

Ariel's POV

I woke up in a dark room. All I could see was black. It felt like I was deep underground but I knew I was in a room.

"Hello?" I call out afraid. I dont know where I am and to be honest I am afraid to hear an answer.

All the sudden I see light. The door opened and I saw 4 people coming towards me. 

"hi sweet litle Ariel" A very creepy voice said. I reconized the voice of the boy who kidnaped me, Luke.

"What the hell do you want from me" I said to them. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Let us introduce our selves first babe" Luke said with a stupid smirk.

"Wait you dont know who we are?" Luke says kinda surprised. I thought for a second wernt they on tour with One Direction whats their name.. One second of summer no no its..

"5 Seconds of summer?" I said hopeing I was right which by the dumb smile on Lukes face I knew it was.

"So you know who the rest of us are right" He saud. No shit I do I just didnt remember for a second.

"Yeah" I said rolling my eyes like what the hell.

"now will you tell me what the fuck you want from me" I said I was getting angry now and I got madder when they all started alughing at me.

I tried to think of a plan to run I was gonna kick Calum pushing down Michael and then hit Ashton and then punch Luke really hard in the face.

I was just about to do it when Luke said.

"Harry we know your here come out" 

Harry is here oh great I hope he is here to help me oh wait he hates me.

Harry's POV

I was watching as Ariel was about to kick their ass I could just tell by her face when all the sudden.

"Harry we know your here come out" Luke said what the hell I guess the ruins my plans.

I come out over to them I look at Ariel and I could tell she is still mad. 

"We should give you two some alone time yeah" Michael said and they all laughed and left. Stupid assholes.

"Ariel look im so sorry I came here to rescue you" I said with pleading eyes meaning evey word I said.

"I dont know but I forgive you right now we have to get out of here they are.." She started to say looking scared which I never saw her look like that before.

"They are what its ok tell me" I said hugging her.

"Vampires" She said with no emotion. Vampires? Really? Is she kidding me?

"Are you serious?" I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Yes I am postitve" She said. And at that evey moment I knew it was true.

Vampires well that explains a lot that how they knew  was here. Now how are we going to get out of her undetected. I looked around the room to see a window. I let go of Ariel and ran over to it I was too big for it but Ariel could definitly fit.

"Ariel you need to get out of here" I said walking over to her.

"Harry I am not going to leave you here" She said looking scared.

"Ariel do it please noe when you get out run right and keep going you will find the house and get the boys explain everything and then save me" I said looking into her eyes.

"Harry I cant leave you I-I dont think I can do it" She said starteing to cry.

"Ariel you can do it I believe in you" I said and kissed her check. I felt something but I just shook it off.

"No go Ariel" I said and helped her out of the window 

When she finally got down 5 sos came in and tried to get her.

"Run Ariel do what I said run!" I screamed as I was trying to hold them back

I hope she makes it, I hope I do to.