Chapter 7

Ariel's POV

Harry confuses me like really.

Im done with his little mind fuck games like really im done.

I grabed my bag and guns and left hearinf all the boys call my name well I dont care anymore then can go with Harry the ass hole.

I ran to a house and just sat there I didnt even bother to check the house but I should have cause all the sudden someone came behind me and put a hand over my mouth.

I turned around to see a very handsome man with blonde ish hair and a lip peircing.

"What do you want?" I say after he let go of my mouth.

"Nothing babe" He said comong closer to me I looked into his eyes and they were black.

"Wh-Why are your eyes black?" I ask scared as ever.

"Oh babe thats a question you dont want to know the answer to" He said smirking.

"I you see am super natural . " He said like it was nothing.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I say looking at his eyes still.

"I am a vampire but im very very evil" He said

I was about to scream when I heard him say "Im luke by the way" before I blacked out.

Harry's POV

Man why did she have to run. Ever since she ran all the boys have been on my back sayinf stuff like "What the hell is wrong with you" or "your an asshole" Eaither way it doesnt bother me.

I went out looking for her since they wont stop yelling at me.

"Ariel" I yell even though I shouldnt cause the zombies.

" Come on im sorry just come back" I yell and walk around.

She is so mad ha. Knowing her she didnt go far so she probely hid somehwere in a house.

This girl really pisses me off like what a baby she has to run away like what was the point of that.

About 30minutes past and I still haven't found her. I mean like I know I hate her but she saved my life so I think I should save her's for once.

"Ariel seriously if your trying to fuck with me it's not funny" I yell getting frustrated like really where could she have gone.

About the give up I turn around when something catches my eye.

Ariel's bag. I run up and see the door is open.

"Ariel" I yell into the house.

No response. What's going on?

I go into the living room to see that her stuff is spilled out.

My first thought was that someone did this not Ariel.

She must be in danger. As I was about to run out and find her I hear whispering from outside.

"I don't know what to do like I just wanted her" a voice said.

"Lad seriously you don't even know her" another voice said.

"Yes I kinda do" the other voice replied.

"What's her name then?" The one asked

"It's like Ann, Anna, Ari , it's Ariel that it!" A voice said. Ariel! They got Ariel I run outside to see these people and what I see is surprising.

The band 5 Seconds Of Summer.

Liam's POV

After Harry left we have been waitinf for ever and t5here is no sign of both of them.

Harry is such an ass like really I dont understand that kid sometimes.

"Liam when do you think they are coming back" Niall asks me. To be honest I have no idea.

"Soon" I said with a fake smile. I dont want to bring put him down cause I think they would have been back by now.

If only they had a phone... Wait didnt Ariel have a phone I think she sent me something with the info on where we were going.

When I go to check she did so I call it.

It rings and rings and finally there is an answer.

"Hello Liam dont worry Ariel is safe for now" I hear an evil voice say from a person I thought I would never hear from again..

Luke Hemmings.