Chapter 13

Harry's POV

As soon as I heard Luke I knew this wasnt going to end well. I need to save her she cant leave me again. The thing I just dont understand is why he wants her so badly.

"what do you want?" I said trying to sound strong even though I was in pain.

'Her" He said and pointed to Ariel. "Well you cant have her" I said. I will fight for her even with my hury leg.

"yes I can I can do whatever I want and there is nothing you can do about it." He said with a smirk.

At that moment I realized I needed to do something its risky but it will be worth it for Ariel. I screamed as loud as I could and made as much noise I could.

"What are you trying to do?" He said while laughing. I ignored his question and kept making noise. All the sudden just what I planed came. Zombies.

Luke turned around saw them and tried to kill them but there was too many he was totaly distracted.

"Ariel run leave me" I said to her . I knew I would slow her down she needs to go and live.

"No Harry not without you, come one lets go" She said trying to pull me up. I shook my head.

"Ariel leave I would rather die knowing your ok than die with you" I said to her. She look like she was about to cr but tried to stay strong.

I gave her a kiss and told her."Stay strong my love, and if he trys to get you again kick his ass" I say with a small smile on my face.

"I love you Harry" She said " I love you too Ariel" I said and we kissed for the last time.

Our kiss got destroyed when we heard the zombies coming, I see Luke left what a wimp.

"Go Ariel" I say and she ran as fast as she could.

Man im gonna miss her so much, I thought to myself as the zombies came closer.

Ariel's POV

I ran as fast as I could for about 3 miles. I stopped and turn around to see no zombies.

I cracked I started crying and soon I could even breathe cause I was crying to bad.

Harry. I dont think I could ever live with myself knowing I let him die, I should have fought.

I was about to tuen back when I ran into someone the boys.

"Ariels whats happened where is Harry?" Niall asked I started crying even more.

"H-he is dead t-the z-zombies and th-then Luke ca-came.." I studdered still crying.

"Sh its ok Ariel" Liam said and we all got in a group hug.

"We need to go back and see if Harry is ok" I said walking back.

"Ariel if he were alive he would come here " Zayn said.

I guess he was right, we need to find a cure and keep moving for Harry.

The fact that I has helpless will keep me up all night I really dont think I could live with myself.

I miss his smile, laugh, voice, his everything..

I would give anything just to hole him again.