FINALE: Be With Me

LISA

Two  weeks. -That's the only time it took to fall in love for someone like  Jennie Kim. She completely turned my world upside down. The crazy and  chaotic world of Jennie Kim who ran away from home to live her life in  her own will.

If  you told me I'd meet someone like her two years ago, I probably would  have laughed about it. Let alone falling head over heels for a woman. I  haven't imagined that even in my wildest dreams. My focus was to become  an idol all my life growing up but the father of the woman I fell in  love with killed that for me.

At  this point, I've completely gotten over that. As you might have known, I  already own 40% of that company. I could be an idol if I want to but  that's not what I want anymore. I just want Jennie to be with Jennie.  All this wealth, all this power, what would I do with it if I'm not with  the woman I love the most?

I  know she still feels like she has to prove something more. She felt the  need to prove something all her life and that shouldn't be the case.  Her dad should just fucking accept her child regardless of the life she  chose and I was lucky enough that my parents trusted me so much. They  let me make the wrong decisions and learn from it. But with Jennie, I  had to literally threat his father just so she can experience living for  once.

I  believe every child needs their parents no matter how old they grow. At  the end of the day, He is still his father. They are both smart come to  think of it but Jennie is a much better version and it's time for her  dad to realize that.

"Yeri,  Can you make sure my schedule in the afternoon is clear? I have someone  important I need to see later." I ordered my secretary as I headed  towards the elevator to visit Jennie's office. It has been a few weeks  already since Jennie and her team started the partnership with our  company. Things had been going smoothly and we've been hanging out quite  often although I wished we were more than friends at this point, but I  was willing to wait for her answer anyway. I told myself I'd keep trying  until she finally gives me a chance.

As  I walk inside her office, I see a very busy woman with her glasses on  reviewing documents on her desk. "Why are you always so grumpy in the  morning?" I asked her jokingly. "I need to verify 300,000 employees of  yours to make sure there aren't any ghost employees that's go in the  system when we get their biometrics. I have shit ton to do Lisa-ah, what  can I do for you?" She asked as she rolls her eyes at me.

"Baby,  you're still cute when you're grumpy though, I love it." I said giving  her a wink. "Hey, you still don't get to call me baby." She said but  almost laughed. "Well, it doesn't hurt to try, I never know if you  changed your mind already." I said as I gave her the best smile I could  give. "But, seriously though, I came here to give you what you asked  for. It just needs your signature." I said as I handed her the document  that contained the certificate of ownership of the shares I initially  bought from his father's company.

She  looked at the paper and almost cried when she signed it. "It was nice  doing business with you Ms Kim. You did well." I said and smiled at her.  "Thank you for keeping your promise." She said as she stood up and gave  me a hug. "Always." I replied and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you  ready to meet him later? I asked and she nodded. "Yes, But I'm scared."  She replied. "I'll come with you." I said as I rubbed her back for  comfort.

"You  will?" She asked like a lost little kitten. "Of course I will, I  already cleared my afternoon schedule. I'm all yours." I said and she  gave me that signature gummy smile of hers that melts me every single  time. "You are going to make me fall for you every time you smile like  that." I said as her face reddens. "Shut up." She said as she walks back  to her desk. "I have to get this paperwork done before we leave later,  please leave me alone for now." She said as I gave her a pout. "But I  want to stayyyyy heeeeerrrre." I jokingly said. "Go away Lisa" she  hisses. "Okay Bye." I said as I turned around and left her office.