New Comers prt2

clary pov

I woke by the dam* alarm clock ringing. My mom comes in a few minutes after it. Get up get ready were going to church she says. do i have to i reply back. YES  she says and leaves. I hop up and go get in the shower.

once im done i slip on my lacey underwear and its matching bra. I go to my closet and look for something less sl*tty. i found a nice white sundrees and a white sun hat to go with it. i put on a pear 6 inch heels and went to do my hair.

I did my hair simple today. i just tammed my curls and let them be free.  I did some light makeup with some nice bright red lipstick.

i went and grabbed my clutch and my phne and went down stairs. 

Hi dad hi mom i said simpley. They both turned and smiled. You look beautiful strawberry my dad said. Alright now while i agree with your father do you want some mangos for breakfast she said. Yes please i said.

After we ate we all got in the car but i got on my motorcycle.

once we got to the church people were already headin in. when i got off my motorcycle 2 girls came up to me and told they love my magazines.  Of course i told them thank you.When we walked everyone of my family members came up to me to ask me how ive been .  I saw 3 teenagers my age alk in and sit down by my dad. The first one smiled and shook my dads hand. He had blue electric sea blue type of eyes. his hair was black He was pretty pale but not as pale as me. The next boy was pretty cute but eh. He had goldish eyes and skin his hair Just looked like it was gold. His skin was just perfect. He smiled and shook my dads hand to. The next was a girl she had black long hair  and brown eyes she was just as Pale as the other guy. She smiled at my dad and he hugged her. Then magnus came and sat right between me and my dad. I got up slowly so he wouldn't notice and went behind him and hugged him. He jumped a little but didn't move, Hey maggie i said . He gasped pretty loud. The tree turned to look. Oh my lanta clare its you its really you he said. you have changed girl you got that or should i say those curves . And you grew boobs. Magnus is gay and he is funny as hell. You have always had the butt but, girl you look fabulous.  Before the 2nd guy could talk the preacher came up behind me and asked if i wanted to say a few things. I told him yes.

Lets all rise he said. we sang the pledge and then he let me talk.

Good morning i say.  I want to thank everyone of you for praying for me exspecialy when I was in my worst of times. 

I said a few other things and then went to go sit with my aunt may in the back.

as soon as church was over i left quickly. I got half way to my bike when i saw the teenagers come out. I made eye contact with the girl and then looked away.

I got on my bike and drove away before anyone could catch me.

I went to the mall afterwards. I called magnus he didnt answer. so i got bored and left.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment

posted on 12/05/18