Our Get Away

Clarys POV

School is out and thankfully me and Izzy had summer planned. We were at my house waiting for the boys to arrive. In the mean time i start to think about our graduation while playing with my ring.

FLASHBACK

Jace and me were going to get our pictures taken. My mom was taking the pictures she had professinal camera stuff. When we got up there Jace got down on one knee. " clarissa Adele Morgenstern you mean the world to me. Ever since we first met i've wanted nothing more than to be with you. You make me a better person" he paused. " He stopped being a man-whore" Nathan yelled which caused me and everybody else to laugh. " You are something special Clare. Most people say I don't notice the little things about you but, I do. I love everything about you clary. I love the way your hand twitches when you wanna draw something. I love the was you hum during tests when your toldto be queit. I love the way you play with a piece of your hair when your trying to concentrate. I love how your not afraid to be yourself. So Firecracker will you make me the happiest man in existence and become Mrs. Herondale" Jace asked. I didn't trust my voice so i just nodded over and over to tell him yes. I was crying and so was jace.

END OF FLASHBACK

                                                         Page break               page break        

When they arrived we had them sit down on the couch and started explaining. " Okay so this is our last summer before college so, we  are going to california. We leave tomorrow morning" I said.

Okay so this story isn't really the best so i'll be ending it soon. I have started a new story please go check it out. Its updates are a lot faster than these and its a way better story. thanks again for 1.16K views.

sorry the chaptes short