locker trap

Jaces pov

I watched her get dressed and we grabed our bags and headed to school.

when we got there boys looked at her and whistled. i wanted to beat the hell out of them but, i did't. I walked clary to her locker and i gave her a kiss on the head. As i was walking away i herd jasmin come up to clary nd say '' i hope you don't plan on keeping him he's mine not yours'' she said and left. Clary then screamed '' IN YOUR DREAMS BITCH''. she then mumbled '' I'll get you back for that you little slut''. I waled over to her and discussed a plan. She giggled and said it was an amazing plan.

                                                                             LUNCH time

I told jasmin to meet me by an empty locker and flirted with her. i walked to the locker with clary and she stood in the empty classroom across from the lockers. jasmin showed up and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. I opened the locker and let go of her and clary shoved her in the locker. '' See what happens when you make my princess mad'' i say with love and cockiness. She just nods. '' See i would share but, i don't like to share do you know why'' clary asked gently. She just shook her head and looked at clary then me then back to clary and her eyes stayed on her. '' I don't like to share because i just don't. If it's mine then it's mine not yours. You understand that clary asked. She shook her head yes. '' I don't ever wanna hear you call her a whore or a slut or any name. When she needs your help you must come right away and do as she says'' I say and slammed the locker door.

I grab her hand and we head to the car. we drive off to subway to get our lunches.
once we finished we went back to school and finished the rest of the day.       

was it that bad sory guys for not updating.