sleep over

its been a day or 2 since they went to the pandemonium

clarys pov

i wake up to my stupid alarm clock going off. I get up and hop in the shower. man im happy it's friday.

when im done i blow dry my hair and bush my teeth. i put on my robe. I go downstairs and eat captan crunch. when i finish it's 7. I go upstairs and brush my teeth. when im done i go look for an outfit to wear.

It's a tanish color and i put on a badazzled choker

when im done i go put on some black heels. For my make up i do dark red lip stick and a smokey eye.

i go put on my lether jacket and go grab my phone earbuds and clutch.
I grab my keys and go grab my helmet and head to starbucks.

when i get there i see izzy and her brothers. I gi up to the counter and order a black coffee and a muffin. i go towards the back and sit down at a to seater both. a few minutes later they call my number so i get up and go pay for it and go sit back down.

when i finish i still have 30 minutes till school starts so i stick in my earbuds and listen to music. i prop my feet up on the taable.

someone taps my leg i take out my earbuds and open my eyes. hello red jace says. if you came over here to be an asshat then go away i say.  No izzy wants to know if you want to come over and stay the night. yeah sure i say. Oh and that dress looks good on you he says and winks tthen walks away. PERV i yell. He chuckles and shakes his head. I get up and throw away my trash then leave.

when i get to school whistles and yells and everything start. i roll my eyes. when i go in i go to my locker and grab my books. I head to first hour.

we are in out last class. the bell finally rings and we all leave. Mr.nicholas asks me to stat so i do.

Clary would you mind totering one of my students. You have the highest grade in my class and you have the highest GPA.

yeah who is it i say. He is just outside the door thank you clary. your welcome i say. when i open the door gold met green....

HEY guys im sorry i didn't update in awhile. I've just been busy. How di you like the ending.

Till next time my little warriors.