the hotel

i wake up and go hop in the shower.

when im done i go over to my closet and pick out a half shirt and some shorts. i do my hair in a ponytail curled. I put on a pair of 6 inch heals. i do some light pink lip stick and some natural eye shadow with some mascara. I go over and grab my suitcase containg some of the stuff i got last night. It has some art supplies to. i packed some books. i grab my phone and head downstairs. I see my mom and dad on the couch. We left you 2 surprises in your purse my mom says.

I go over and look in my purse and see some condoms and pepper spray. I got the pepper spray my mom says. DAD i scream and they both start to laugh. Bye i say and head outside. I get a text and see it jace. It says guess who. Then to hands go over my eyes. Jace i say. Wrong he says and spend me around. Im alec and im hear to show you to your hotel room he says. How much does he owe you for doing this i say. $150. well hears 50 of it i say and give him my 50.  well thank you he says and we leave.

when we get there i see a beautiful building and i start to get out of the car. when i get out i get my bags and head inside and see jace there with a rose. He is wearing a white shirt and some jeans with a leather jacket. He comes over to me and gives me the rose and he takes my bags.

I follow him up the stairs and to our room. we have this for 3 monthes he says.
I only packed for 2 weeks i say. He points to the couch and  izzy said you would do that. She packed you some clothes while you were opening presents and put them in my car. she got back just in time to see you open her present she got you. I laugh a little. should have known i say.

Hey guys thank you for reading this chapeter. I really do enjoy writing for you guys i need to know if you guys like it or should i stop it. Until next time my little warriors.