The party

clarys pov

I see everyone from schools here. My mom and dad come in with a huge cake and they sit it on the table and motion for me to come over. I look back at jace and see him looking at me. He picks me up and kisses me. I smile and pull away. I go over to my cake and everyone starts sing happy birthday to me. I make my wish and blow out the candles. I look to my left to see a big table of presents. Jace comes over and raps his arm around me and hands me my present. He gives me a small ring box and a neckles braclet and earings. i open them and see a gold necklace gold earings gold braclet and gold ring. Thank you i say and kiss him.

All in all from the girls i got make-up dresses heels but from izzy i got comics the calla-duty game a new iphone and 4 new controlers. from the guys i got perfume bath stuff. Nathen got me 3 diffrent things of lingerine A black one a purple one and red and gold one. How did you get my size i say. Jace he says. I look at him and he smiles. You asshole how did you get it i ask. You will never find out he said. I will never sleep with you i say and smirk. Are you sure about that i have the best body you wont get nobody as good as this he says and motions to his body. we all laugh and he says tell you later. From alec i got art supplies a pair of heels and another set of lingerine that was gold and black. I look back at jace and he smirks. Just wait to get to the other one i got you he says. I open jaces and fine 6 more lingerine. One is black 2 is purpl and black 3 is blue 4 is emerald green 5 is another lack set except it is black and gold 6 is a grey set. DAMN PEOPLE HOW MANY MORE ARE THERE i yell. I got a few more perfumes. from simon i got gta4 and 5. My dad got my 1 set of lingerine. I look at him and he smiles and points to my mom. MOM i scream and everyone laughs. WHAT she screams back. omg this is so bad i say. my mom bought me the hole shadowhunters collection we i find funny becuase it has alt of my friends in it. My mom said we were related to the author ( okay im sorry guys i had to though :) <3 <3 <3 ) She got me the hole hp collection and the selection collection. I got twilight from maryse and i got moe art supplies robert alc and izzys parents.

Now come sucker im going to play each of you on calla-duty.
So far i have beat everyone. i still have to play jace. If i win you take me to a hotel i say. My mom smiles my dad goes to his room and comes back with a shirt it says.

                                         RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER.

        1. i dont make the rules.
         2.u dont make the rules.
         3. she makes the rules.
         4. HER BODY HER RULES

everyone laughs. You see that boy my dad says and points towards the gun cabinet. Yes sir jace says. Better treat her like royalty he says. I will sir he says. If i win you take me to a hotel he says. Deal we say and shake hands.

In the end i beat everyone even my dad and mom.

Well im going to bed. Pick me up at 8 tomorrow i say and point to jace. Okay my little red head he says.

Hey sorry it is pretty short sorry about the spelling mistakes hope you guys like it.

Until Next Time My Little Warriors.