sleep over prt 2

jaces pov

i was waiting outside to see who was gonna tutor me.  The door opened and out came clary. Oh great she says. Se you at my house tonight i say. Yeah highly doubt it she says. Come on i need to bring my grade up or i won't be able to play in next,next weeks game i say. Okay Okay i'll do it she says an walks away.

I go over to'my locker and grab my money for lunch.

I go in and buy a water and a hamburger. I was gonna go sit down with the football team but decided to go sit down with clary and alec.

Clary wheres your lunch i ask. I left my money at home on my bed on an accident she says. Izzy then comes and sits down. Hey sleep over with me tonight since your tutoring jace she says. Okay clary says back. I get up and go bye a strawberry lemonade and pizza. When i come back I sit down the food and slide it over to clary. What she says. You basically said you had no food so i bought you something. Thank you she said. no problem.

the last bell just rang. When I get to my car i see alot of people surrounding it and i red head in the middle. I whistle and go over and open her door. She gets in  and i go get in.

When we get there I go open the door for her and we head into the kitchen.

We start on math and then reading.

when we finish its 7:00 so we decide to play truth or dare with izzy and alec and magnus.

Hey yo im so sorry about how short they are i apologizie but it is really late im tierd i just wanted you guys to have a story to read hope you guys enjoy please comment and vote.

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!