Chapter four

Harry

Draco follows behind me as we walk into the dining room for dinner. Dudley is already there waiting for us.

Draco pouts throughout the entirety of the meal, not meeting my eyes. He's always like this before I leave for long periods of time.

I clean up after dinner and pull Draco into our bedroom. Hungrily, I kiss him.

"Harry," he yelps, still not out of his childish mood.

I bring him to the bed and lay him down, hovering over his helplessly limp body. Soon enough, I lean down and kiss him again.

He allows me to do what I want to him for a solid twenty minutes before he tells me to stop. I do as I'm told and sit back.

"How far are you wanting to go?" he whispers, pupils blown and cheeks a soft shade of pink.

"As far as you'll let me," I reply before pushing him down firmly on the mattress and kissing his full lips until they bruise. Then I do the same with his neck, adding a few darker love bites.

Eventually, he talks me out of my shirt and I tug off his. He struggles to keep his pleasured noises in, knowing Dudley could be close by and the silencing charm was no longer in effect.

It was like we were teenagers trying to be quiet as we shag in our dorms once again. It was exhilarating.

Draco's neck was colored brightly with spots of reds and purples and it made me want to shag him until he couldn't walk.

"Harry," he moans out as I push him harder into the mattress. He always did like things a bit rough.

"What will I do with you, hm?" I mutter to myself as he pants underneath me.

"Oh, Harry," he groans, pushing his hips up into mine, "fuck me!"

"Such a dirty mouth for a pretty little thing," I tsk, shaking my head disapprovingly.

"Punish me then," he shoots back before thrusting up at me again.

I do just that. Stilling his hips, I hoist myself to my feet and begin walking towards the door to leave.

"Harry! What the fuck are you doing?!" he seethes. I stop and turn back to him, smirking.

He had lifted himself onto his elbows to glare at me. His eyes were dazed and dark bruises littered his neck and exposed chest. He looked fucking angelic, honestly.

Not that I would tell him that.

"You told me to punish you," I state dramatically before bending down to grab my shirt.

"Harry," he whines. I roll my eyes and slip the shirt on. I was on the verge of breaking him and I was ready for the consequences.

"Want to watch a film? We have the time," I suggest cheekily.

I had my back to him when a loud moan comes from his mouth. Confused, I turn to look at him only to see probably the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. He had his head tilted back and a hand pressed firmly on the front of his muggle jeans.

My adrenaline kicks in and I'm on him in seconds. I managed to pin both of his hands behind his head before he could release another sound.