C H A P T E R F I V E

I walked Into his office. He dropped his pen, intwining his fingers together he looked at me.  I sat down on the rugged old leather seat.

"So, where did you go." He said truly concerned contemplating the what it's.

"Gray." I said slowly. I knew the secound I told him his face would curl into disbelief. Into shame. I took a deep shaky breath and looked away. "You know life's not easy... and sometimes the best thing isn't always the right thing." Taking another deep breath and as I was about to speak he said.

"Kiara. I couldn't care less what you have done or are doing... at least all I want to know is your alright. But I do want to know." I knew him. He wanted to act respectable. He wanted to be upset with me but I knew, we both knew neither of us were upset with each other.

"I, I fight at the underground." I said it. As though I wasn't happy that I did. That I did fight in the underground.

But truly I was happy. I loved the adrenaline rush the pain and enduring it all. But I loved the family.

The fight club family.

I mean I don't have any parents. I live in a small flat on school grounds and pay my way through the fights.

Most of the fight club family went to grays gym or still do. Lennox whose 24 goes to the gym and is one of the biggest fighters in the underground. I mean the most well known.

But as for Alex 17 (like an older brother as well as lennox), Alyssa 18 and Yasmin 18 there well known and only fight when needed.

But me and Lennox fight more or less every week or so.

Yes it's mainly for the money. But the title being the best. It's something else. And that's what most people don't understand.

"Well kiara, I can't stop you. I mean I was like you at your age. I was in the underground. But after someone died, in the match I was fighting in. I couldn't anymore. Be careful. And when your next match?"

I smiled to myself, realising that Gray was Grayson Perry. The most famous of all underground fighters.

But something caught my eye as I walked towards Luke.

He had the same stance, speed and Punch as....

Next chapter out soon!