C H A P T E R S E V E N

Not like i didnt know who silver was. But it's who I was that hurt me. I just sat on the cold bathroom floor crying. Crying because of what I was, what i am.

No I don't kill people. But some days you watch people beaten to death and in your head you know that if you stepped in it could have all been okay.

But no one.

And I mean no one.

Steps in.

Yes I am, Dawn. And I'm tied to the underground. Know one knows who you truly are but I'm dawn to everyone. I'm just the same person, not afraid of anyone but scares the life out of others.

But that's wasn't why I enjoyed it. Wasn't why I was upset but the fact being a girl, fighting in the underground is as if your a disgrace. A girl, women female. Attacked over the fact we fight, and we fight to win. We knock out blokes twice the size and not even a well done courses through the crowd.

But when it goes wrong as if it was nothing new.

Expected.

Expected to fail. I know deep down Luke was not trying to offend me it's just the fact that sometimes things are better left unknown.

And not to toot my hoot, but I don't fight to lose. And a loss I have not had.

Of course there have been days I can barely walk and bruises are everywhere as if you were caught in a storm. Every now and then a subtle broken bone a few days outta school and no one even questions it. At my school people have learnt not to get caught up in each other's business because we all know what happens.

Shit starts shit goes down and the blame is pinned on the most unlikely person. And some times you.

And when it is you wanna knock the smirk off someone's face before you put a hole in em.

And that's fair.

And before I knew it I had fell asleep in the comfort of my bathroom to the last sound of a tear drop.