C H A P T E R E L E V E N

What the fuck have I been doing?

Honestly kiaras like an angel carved by god but have been viciously thrown around. And I'm not saying she's perfect, no one is.

So what the fuck have I been doing? I know I'm no angel and what's worse is I'm in these situations making me seem like a great fucking person.

I'm not saying I don't want to be there for her because fuck me I do. It's just one of those things. I look at her and she smiles and nothing matters

She cries I feel awful, shit. Because honestly I don't know how to stop it.

And I know I was shit to her, never smiled at her, blunt as fuck. But she no matter how I was to her always gave me the time of day.

And now, now I'm afraid to lose her, it chokes me like something I can't describe. It's been days after me seeing her, finding her.

And as blunt as I was she looks at me in a way, that she's trying to leave the room before immediate contact.

She don't want me to ask. And I won't...

But it fucks with your head, I want to know. I want to be there for her. Because what I've heard it's shit. I mean what the fuck.

Her step mum is a dog, not even her step mum, her dad well he can't help his job but that's your daughter.

I know boxing don't do that to her. She dodges everything, I've never seen her get hit but from what I guess it's like another world.

The comments drain the life out of her and she doesn't want to fight anymore. We all know how that feels and oh it's a shame.

You get dug in a whole so deep you can't dig yourself out. Your brain is a mess everything moves slowly and all you want to do is give up.

But  I know her,

She won't give up.