C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

So finally making it to the boxing club, we all sat down.

Breathing, breathing so deeply I was ready to fall asleep.

Gray, Graysons voice filled the room and Luke lowered his head.

'Luke, what on earth have you done this time, I know it's got to do with the underground.'

Luke stuttered before cracking out,

'It's just one of the older guys, started getting out of hand...'

'OUT OF HAND!?' Grays voice boomed. He cares about us like we're his kids. We're the fightclub family. If we don't care we shouldn't be in this room.

Lennox walked over chucking me a jacket I wrapped myself tightly in it as he sat on the arm of the chair.

'Look,' Lennox said, 'we've got to take care of each other. Kiara was with you, and you both can take on people but not him. Trust me.'

And the way he said it, I didn't want to question it. Because Lennox is my older brother and I think he's invincible. And truthfully I don't want that image to be cracked.

And when Alex nodded along I knew it was serious because it weren't just some older guy.

Alyssa and Yasmin looked down and my anxiety grew, defiant in my facial features as I tried to rack my brain for who it was.

No one, came to mind and that scared me more.

Alex spoke 'you guys won't remember but me Alyssa, Yasmin and Lennox do, he's 19, his tempers crazy. We just don't want him setting eyes of one of us because your our sister's and he's...'  Lennox butted in 'he wants Yasmin. And if he can get any of us to use as leverage he will.'

'Look kids, I don't want any killings on my hands. We stopped all that a long time ago when your dad kiara stopped. But you know how it is, because...' Grayson didn't get to finish before luke cut in wide eyes 'If he doesn't get killed then it will most probably be one of us.

'Okay, who is it then.' I just wanted to know.

'Dima Smirnov, he's also known as the Russian fighting prince.'

And I'm so lucky I held in my gasp otherwise, I may have fell apart.
Because I knew who he was.

He was perfect looking from his beach blonde hair, generic blue eyes and pale as a sheet skin. Not to mention that look he has.

The look that he knows everything.

And then I remembered one of my fights four weeks ago when I was acquainted with his eyes. He seemed nice at the time, but like I said he has a look and there way to many of them. The one where he looks down on you and smirks because your trapped in his eyes. And that is frightening.

His sister is so nice stunning and genuine and a killer ass fighter but she had never trusted him so there's always been an edge when your around both of them.

But I knew it now.

'Um, he invited me to the Russian ball that there families hosting.' And I'd never seen eyes snap so fast in my direction.