Who am I?

Ben walks down the street, calling out for you. You hear him not being to far away yet hidden. A couple of feet away, a bank robbery occurs as both robbers decide to go on foot since their getaway driver is nowhere to be seen. "Shit! Let's just run!" the leader says as he and his partner start sprinting towards Ben. Being the hero Ben is, he goes trying to stop the robber from getting away. He tackles the robber, but the robber ends up pulling the trigger. Ben ends up getting shot and falling to the ground on his back. You hear the gunshot and peek from your hiding place.

You see Ben's body and rush towards him. "NO!!" you scream. You get on your knees and face him. A crowd starts to surround you. "No no no, no, Uncle Ben, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry this happened. This is my fault! Please forgive me. I'm sorry! Ben looks at you and smiles. "Make me proud, kiddo." Ben says before closing his eyes and letting go of your hand. His final breath escapes his lifeless body, putting him to rest. You cry wanting this all to be reversed. "Someone call 911!!!" you scream to the crowd.

One Week Later...

You and May just buried Ben. Gwen and the rest of your friends have been coming over to help you through it. In present day, you're lying on your bed wondering where that criminal could be. He needs to pay...You think to yourself, staring at the ceiling. You get off from the bed.

Later...

You go out to the bank with Aunt May. The banker tells you the description of the guys who robbed him the night Ben was killed. "There was a tall caucasian man with sunglasses and a leather jacket. He had long red hair and freckles " he reports while you write this down. "The other guy was short, also caucasian, a little on the fat side, black hair, and a boil on his left cheek."

Back At The House...

You head back home and go to your room. You get a text from MJ. "Hey, Y/N, just wanted to check up on ya. I know you must be going through something fierce, but things are going to get better. I remember when you were there for me when I lost my dad, so I'm going to be here for you. Text or call me back if you're ready to talk." You smile at the text, but don't text her back. You get a piece of blank paper. I was given these powers for a reason. I'll use them to find this guy. The cops around this town don't like people getting in their way though. They love getting all the glory. I'll need a disguise...You say thinking of ideas for a disguise. You sketch many different outfits. At one point, you think it's just a good idea to just wear a bag over your head.

You finally draw a costume that you seem to like. For the next couple of days, you test out new combos of your powers getting used to them as well as getting better at using them by training in an abandoned building nearby your neighborhood. You also get better at fighting hand to hand.

You also get a radio app on your phone so you're able to listen to police scanners. Your first night occurs as the scanner gets your attention. "All units report to the First National Bank. A robbery is occurring with a tall caucasian male with long red hair and wearing sunglasses." You make sure May's asleep, put on your mask, and you jump out the window. You at first have to get used to web slinging from house to house, but eventually, you get the hang of it. You soon make it to the city. An update of the case was reported where it turned into a car chase. "Suspect is driving a blue Lamborghini."

You see the car while web slinging across buildings. As you keep on the car, the shooter is able to shoot two police car tires, causing them to crash. Luckily, no one gets hurt. You get closer to the street, dodging various cars and trucks. You land on the roof of one car and shoot two web lines on the Lamborghini. You slingshot yourself to it, land on the roof, and break the window.You grab the driver and pull him out the window, causing the car to spin out of control.