Chapter 1

-Madison's POV-

 "Maddie! Sweet heart help me please!" mum called from the top of the stairs. I dashed up the stairs only to see mum sitting on the floor holding her slightly swollen stomach with a small smile/frown on her face. "I felt a kick, but it kicked my ribs. I think the baby may have broken a rib..." mum groaned, she may have fast healing abilities but if the bone heals wrong it needs to be re-broken and put into place...

I helped her up carefully and mind-linked dad, "Dad I think the baby broke mums rib!" I bit out then cut the link since I heard dad coming. He ran out of the attic where the game room was with Yana and Nathaniel following suit. "Mummy! Are you ok?" Nath and Yana asked at the same time as they bent down next to mum.

Mum groaned in response as she gripped my hands tightly, "Dad get the pack doctor!" I bit out through gritted teeth as mum let out another groan. "He's already coming, we need to get her to my room without hurting her," dad growled then he pulled her carefully into his arms and speed-walked towards his bedroom.

Yana, Nath and I followed quickly as we listened to mums pained cries for help, a tear escaped my eye and instantly the waterworks were on. Raina may not be my birth mother but I love her like she is my blood. It's the same with Yana and Nathaniel, they aren't my real siblings but they are like real siblings. The sad thing is that the kids believe I am their biological sister, mum and dad couldn't bare to tell them since they love me just as much they love mum and dad.

"I'm here!" the pack doctor panted as he ran into the room with his apprentice in tow. They rushed towards my mother while she writhed in pain, "Help me god dammit!" she screamed angrily as dad tried to sooth her but failed horribly. "Madison hold my hand, please!" mum groaned in pain. I sprinted as fast as possible to her side and squeezed her hand tight while the doctor pushed her rib into place.

"Ugh!" she grunted out as the healing process kicked in and the pain began to subside. I sighed in relief as she closed her eyes and stopped squeezing my hand as tight as an Anaconda would its prey. A small smile appeared on her face as she relaxed into the bed, "I need some rest," she mumbled so we all left except for dad.

I decided to see if any packs had more prophets for us on the laptop that my mother owned. We have been recruiting prophets ever since the goddess visited my mum and told her the news of the wars out break that will occur as soon as Jason has enough rogues in his army.

I scanned through mums emails and saw 7 new prophets have been found then I looked at the most recent message. 'URGENT' was the first word in the email so I opened it and scanned my eyes over the page, shock evident on my face as I processed the message. The message said: 'URGENT, PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY! This is Alpha Ross from the Light Wood pack just north of your territory, we have found one of our prophets dead in the woods. They were the victim of what I believe is the rogues attempt to cut down your army and I think it is just the begining. I have sent this message to all packs in America to get them to keep all prophets on lock down! Heed my warning for you are in danger!'.

I clicked reply then frantically typed, 'This is Luna Raina's daughter Madison, I will tell my mother as soon as possible and please increase your guard!' then I shut down the computer.

I ran up the stairs as fast as possible only to slip on a little boys toy car and went flying throught the air to the bottom of the stairs. That is, I would've fell if it wasn't for a strong hand grabbing me around the waist and swinging me into his chest. I hit him with such force that it knocked the air out of my lungs.

I weezed slightly then stared up at my hero only to see Zac Ramone, the schools captain of the football team that can take one look at a girl and melt her heart. Well, except for me! I am waiting for my mate which could take a while...

"Are you okay Madison?" Zac asked as he helped me to the top of the stairs and after holding my waist for a moment he realised that he was making me uncomfortable. I took a step back then smiled weakly at him, "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks!" I mumbled then took off in the direction of my mum's room, leaving Zac standing in the hallway alone.

"Mum! Bad news! Jason is trying to kill off our prophets!" I yelled as I ran into her room where she sat in dads embrace. Her eyes flickered towards me then she looked back at dad with fear shining in her usually happy eyes. "That means the twins are in danger! Aaron go get them!" mumsaid worriedy as she sat up and hugged me tightly.

I knew that she would react like this but she had to be told straight away or else the whole pack would be in danger. "Mum I think the time for war is near.." I whispered softly but she only teared up and held me tighter. "So is the baby..." she muttered then sobbed into my shoulder, shaking like crazy while mumbling incoherent words under her breath.

I sighed then rubbed soothing circles on her back while whispering calming words and telling her that everything would be fine. "What's going on mummy?" Yana asked innocently as she walked in with Nathaniel close behind her.

"You will have to stay with a guard constantly, you will be guarded by Max. You can't be left alone at all! Madison you have to be guarded constantly too for safety, you may not be a prophet but if anyone catches you they have a chance to get a ransom because never in a million years would I let someone hurt you" mum ordered then Max and mums closest male friend Timothy walked in to begin guarding us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my Angel's! I finally got this up for you all and I hope you liked it. You guys are amazing and I love you all so, so much. I will try my best to update again ASAP, the more comments/votes I get the more motivated I am and will finish quicker. Peace out!

~Aza_angel