Chapter 6: The Conference

Please read & review!

Winter season at the summit was a bit cold for many people to travel, but they could care less if it was snowing. Every place has a different environment and weather conditions and that is part of nature itself. Some trees and plants grow and wither without harming each other. As for the lead and cloud shinobi, they have their own reasons.

"I will kill Sasuke. It's up to you to make sure it stops there!" The fourth Raikage confirmed.

"Ugh! You're so stupid!" Karui remarked.

"Is that it? We're in a hurry," Shee noted with his eyes closed.

"When you went after the Hyuga's Byakugan, the leaf village never did anything to retaliate. Your actions could have provoked a war, but we swallowed our bloody tears in order to prevent that. Don't forget that you exist because of our precious sacrifices," Yamato pointed out with his eyes narrowed at them.

"This young ninja before you may not be skilled at this, but he is begging you for the sake of both leaf and cloud. Raikage, as one of the Kages, what is your opinion of this?" Kakashi asked.

"A ninja should not be so quick to bow down before another! Ninjas respect actions and strength! There should be no compromise between the shinobi. The history of the human race is a history of war. Ever since the three great ninja wars, every country and every village has fought for the strongest techniques. The weak will be crushed. That is inescapable truth of the ninja world. Akatsuki will be internationally wanted criminals. Then, the whole world will go after Sasuke, not just me. You beg for mercy for a criminal, for the safety of your friends. In the ninja world, we do not call that friendship. Kid.... Think about what you must do. You won't get far in the ninja world if you keep acting so reckless," the fourth Raikage concluded with honesty after his long lecture and walked away from them, along with the rest of his guards.

Kakashi went beside Naruto, who was glooming silently on the snow ground.

"Okay, that's enough. Get up," he instructed quietly.

Meanwhile back inside the leaf village, Sai enters the huge tent where Sakura and Shizune were sitting down on the mat.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Hm. Sai?" The pink-haired kunoichi looked at him in puzzlement.

"Sakura, I need to talk to you. It's very important," he said worriedly.

During that time at the summit, the conference meeting has begun where all the five Kages were now gathered around the table. They were facing at the front of the Moderator, who will be listening and discussing their opinions on the recent events that had occurred.

"I'll go first. Listen up," the red-haired Kazekage said with his hands gripped firmly together.

The makeup of the five Kages sure has changed. You must be something special to be made Kazekage at your age," Onoki answered impressively and continued on. "Your father must have taught you right, but apparently he forgot to instill in you any manners."

"I guess. That's why I'm here as Kazekage," Gaara stated.

"Hahahahaha! Cheeky brat!" The tiny old man laughed hysterically.

"Tsuchikage, please stop interrupting. Kazekage, please continue," Mizukage scolded lightly and urged the red-haired politely.

At the back of the curtains, Kankuro hissed annoyingly at the sight of the leader with a remark. "Jeez. Who does that old man think he is?!"

"Be quiet," Temari whispered.

"I'm a former host. Akatsuki captured me and nearly killed me extracting the tailed-beast. That's why I believe that the organization is extremely dangerous. I requested aid from the other Kages many times, but they all ignored me, except for the former Hokage. Though at this point, with so many jinchurikis captured, it's too late to save them," Gaara explained.